Music City Open

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Hennessee is trying to put everyone to sleep. Took like 3 breaks during the hotseat match. Taking a long time between shots.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Hennessee is trying to put everyone to sleep. Took like 3 breaks during the hotseat match. Taking a long time between shots.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sore loser crybaby, they should throw his ass out for crap like that - ruins the whole tournament.
Jason

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Henny play put a person into amnesia. took way to long. comatose.won on mental break down on the opponent. If Henny played normal i would say sky would have won it! :frown:

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sore loser crybaby, they should throw his ass out for crap like that - ruins the whole tournament.
Jason

Sounds like u r the crybaby ....... He took his time and busted that --- . He is old school and did what he needed to do and got that money ! Same as me in that action room all week !!!! Played 25 people and broke even twice . That's as close as anyone got to getting any of my money ....Now I'm headed back to Dallas to install some more flooring and plan my next trip! So easy out there ! Thanks to all y'all suckers for the free money ! Instead of swinging from skylers nuts yall need to be hitting some balls and getting ready for old school grinders(weekend warriors) .... Good luck ....

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LMAO!! Isn't that the truth!! Your gonna see that show everytime he plays.

I was there and didn't WATCH a single match . Lol ..... I was busy doing MY thing on the corner table ..... y'all don't get it ! Watch watch watch .... dang guys , participate !

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Sounds like u r the crybaby ....... He took his time and busted that --- . He is old school and did what he needed to do and got that money ! Same as me in that action room all week !!!! Played 25 people and broke even twice . That's as close as anyone got to getting any of my money ....Now I'm headed back to Dallas to install some more flooring and plan my next trip! So easy out there ! Thanks to all y'all suckers for the free money ! Instead of swinging from skylers nuts yall need to be hitting some balls and getting ready for old school grinders(weekend warriors) .... Good luck ....

Nope. No reason for that crap. I didnt watch, but I have seen him act like a complete crybaby - why dont you get off his nuts!

I see you install flooring, so you spend a lot of time on your knees....makes sense now.
Jason

Practice up buttercup

9_Ball_King

Respect The Game!
Silver Member
You Are Da Man!

Amen Preach It Brother Tony! LOL.......Bob Guzik :D

Last edited:

ed2000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How slow would you guess he played? I did not see the match.

i think it was alittle not to bad the reason being i think is .. just knowing if you miss shape you probably lose the match lol(considering the pockets 5 inch + ..with new rails/cloth.. it was like shooting into the ocean ..and with most everyone using that softbreak getting a shot on the 1 with the tables open lol).basily was a break fest lol.but he did run the 2nd set out for 2 he won the 3th game and sky never got back to the table..and sky was on 7 or 8 i think,,you see ppl everywhere practicing there lag haha

Last edited: