Pocket Reducers....a question about them

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will return and post photos. The CP at Blue Fin is just under 4” and side pocket just under 5”.

The Pro Pocket Reducers shrink the pocket down to just about 2.75” & the OB measures 2.25”

As I earlier wrote, it’s maniacal but you can pocket balls. Naturally, remove the PPR & the pockets
In comparison will appear & play like a manhole opening in comparison, even with 4” CP pool tables.

Matt B.

Attachments

• Corner Pockets.jpg
    Corner Pockets.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 160
  • Corner Pockets #1.jpg
    Corner Pockets #1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 159
  • Corner Pockets #3.jpg
    Corner Pockets #3.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 154
  • Corner Pocket (PPR).jpg
    Corner Pocket (PPR).jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 157
  • Corner Pocket (PPR) #1.jpg
    Corner Pocket (PPR) #1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's the side pocket photos of the front tables at Blue Fin where I regularly play.
I want stingy pockets pockets on a pool table instead of generous, easy pockets.

If I could get Tommy to convert BF's 10' snooker table to pocket billards with CP
pockets measuring 3.75" & SP 4.75", it would be just ideal. That would definitely
separate the strongest players from rest of the field and truly test everyone's skills.

Matt B.

Attachments

• Side Pocket (PPR) #7.jpg
    Side Pocket (PPR) #7.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 154
  • Side Pocket.jpg
    Side Pocket.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 159
  • Side Pocket (PPR) #5.jpg
    Side Pocket (PPR) #5.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 160
  • Side Pocket (PPR) #3.jpg
    Side Pocket (PPR) #3.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

FeelDaShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wish they made the side pocket reducers differently so the face of the reducer aligns with the face of the cushion. I've wondered if I'm installing them correctly...

KenRobbins

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I normally only use a single pocket reducer to work on dialing in a single shot I'm working on. Specifically finding the perfect aim point for center pocket.

Afterwards it's much easier to judge aim point for which side of the pocket I intend to hit.

KenRobbins

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Y'all must be getting real good.

I'll take the 8 and the crack
S

I probably have less then 10 hours table time under my belt this year. This morning put a pocket reducer in to check out my stroke and missing pockets by a diamond length. Couldn't even get a ball to hit the pocket reducer. Hung the cue up and had a beer.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I probably have less then 10 hours table time under my belt this year. This morning put a pocket reducer in to check out my stroke and missing pockets by a diamond length. Couldn't even get a ball to hit the pocket reducer. Hung the cue up and had a beer.

We can play winner break then.

I like beer.

KenRobbins

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We can play winner break then.

I like beer.

We can get together and hit some if your serious. I work on weekends and night shift, Mondays or Tuesdays are best for me. My schedule really sucks. I think your from the DC area? It would be a couple hour trip, but would be good break in miles for my new truck. I don't care where we shoot, but I'm a nit when it comes to parking spots and people bumping into my truck. lol