Banking with The Beard, Volume2

CrossSideLarry

Cross Side Larry
Silver Member
I personally enjoyed Freddy's first Banking book immensely. Any feedback on his second book? Specifically, does it present new information or a different slant on techniques from his first book?

Cross Side Larry
"Learn from the best, and beat the rest"

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
I got the second book. More color and background on legends. Less instruction. Still worth owning. Good read and worth supporting The Beard.

Nick

BWTadpole

The Nitcracker
Silver Member
Nick B said:
I got the second book. More color and background on legends. Less instruction. Still worth owning. Good read and worth supporting The Beard.

Nick

Right on the nose. I haven't had a chance to read through Gospool, and I haven't finished Banking with the Beard, but the information that I was able to pull from the first few instructions more than helped me get banking concepts better.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
I have both books and a DVD set by Freddy. Highly recommended stuff! A+++

freddy the beard

Freddy Bentivegna
Silver Member
Banking With The Beard---The Movie

Just finished shooting my new DVD, Banking With The Beard---The Movie. Titles, chapters and soundtrack is being inserted as we speak. The DVD is about 3 hours long and contains mostly original info that has never been released in any format, anywhere. About every 15 min. I break up the lesson with a war story. Wont be available until early Dec. Reserve your copy with a pre-order.

the Beard

Chucklez65

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I have enjoyed both of your books immensely. Thanks for the info on the DVD. I will be ordering it when it becomes available!

Vahmurka

Silver Member
freddy the beard said:
The DVD is about 3 hours long and contains mostly original info that has never been released in any format, anywhere.
how come? Did you cheat us and decided to keep some of the secrets, not putting them on two DVDs issued before? :D
Could you be a bit more specific about new disc contents, Freddy? Some amazing banks again (I got it about the road stories which themselves are remarkable)?

freddy the beard

Freddy Bentivegna
Silver Member
Even I dont know how much I know

Vahmurka said:
how come? Did you cheat us and decided to keep some of the secrets, not putting them on two DVDs issued before? :D
Could you be a bit more specific about new disc contents, Freddy? Some amazing banks again (I got it about the road stories which themselves are remarkable)?

Vahmurka, the path and quest for knowledge is endless, even for me. As I provide access to knowledge for others, more knowledge opens up for me. The process of teaching itself, winds up revealing more and more to the teacher. In the attempt to make the explanations simple for the student, new ideas and insights pop into consciousness. Most of us have played by practice, repetition, and instinct, including me, it's when you delve into why you have done certain things a certain way, is when the epiphany's occur. The more I teach the more I learn. Come along for the ride.

the Beard

Vahmurka

Silver Member
thanks The Beard! I'm all yours (can't be otherwise - once I bought your first book I could never realize how deep I am into that. Now I'm obliged to buy every instructional piece you release because they are WONDERFUL and teach a lot!)