Red Label/ Blue Label 9ft Diamond Table

dkjshark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was wondering what is the difference between the red label and blue label 9ft diamond tables? Also which one is better in your opinion? Thanks for your input kj

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was wondering what is the difference between the red label and blue label 9ft diamond tables? Also which one is better in your opinion? Thanks for your input kj

This has been talked about for years. Blue is better :thumbup:

Qaddiction

User name says it all...
Silver Member
The sub rail cut is different which causes the cushions to be oriented different. Red label tables are older and the ball tends to hop a little when rebounding off the cushion. The cushions seem a little livelier or springy. Banks play a little shorter than what the Brunswick tables do. Blue label tables are newer. The sub rails have cut to newer specs. Plays closer to a Brunswick.

Do a search, you will find several threads. As for which one is better, that is up to you.

dkjshark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The sub rail cut is different which causes the cushions to be oriented different. Red label tables are older and the ball tends to hop a little when rebounding off the cushion. The cushions seem a little livelier or springy. Banks play a little shorter than what the Brunswick tables do. Blue label tables are newer. The sub rails have cut to newer specs. Plays closer to a Brunswick.

Do a search, you will find several threads. As for which one is better, that is up to you.

Thank you for the kind reply, kj

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is good info. At my home spot we used to have the Camel Tour and we used 8 Diamond(red-label)Professionals. Great tables(not a big fan of "gulley" tables, love these) but they always seemed to bank kinda funny. Now i know i wasn't imagining things. Maybe.