Reputation Points

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
i wish i could go back and see the comments on mine, i have so many they flow over to i dont know where and are lost forever it seems

dbgordie

Thread Killer!!
Silver Member
I know how they are earned. But do they have any value?

Just became a billionaire. What do I win?

Actually, you can exchange them with bit coin. They are worth approximately 500,000,000 reputation points per .01 bit coin. That gives you 2 cents.

:grin-square:

JK

I only have about half a penny right now.

Last edited:

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Actually, you can exchange them with bit coin. They are worth approximately 500,000,000 reputation points per .01 bit coin. That gives you 2 cents.

JK

Bit coin is a little too volatile for me to risk a whole two cents. :wink:

:bow-down::bow-down::bow-down::bow-down::bow-down:

I'll take it. Thank you.

i wish i could go back and see the comments on mine, i have so many they flow over to i dont know where and are lost forever it seems

You've earned every one. Love your videos.

I see we both got 500 in V-cash.....Whaddiya wanna do?

Vegas, Baby!

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Better than green stamps.
Well, no, not yet. The going price for green stamps on Ebay seems to be about 5 cents per stamp which blows rep points out of the water. Mike Howerton has never paid more than a penny per rep point to buy them back from banned people.

And then there is this:

CropperCapture[144].png

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

JK

Whoa, not so fast, when bitcoin first came out, someone bought a pizza with 10,000 of them. In 10 years those Rep Points may be worth thousands each if AZB stops handing them out and people fight over the remaining stock. I'm holding on to mine, I got mouths to feed.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ought-pizza-with-10-000-bitcoin-is-back-at-it

dbgordie

Thread Killer!!
Silver Member
Better than green stamps.

I loved helping my grandma with her P&W food stamps. She would set me up in front of the TV with a wet sponge on a plate and tons of stamps and books. I forget what I got for doing it. Maybe a quarter or a treat or something. She would exchange the books for kitchen items I believe. Those were the days. (70's) :thumbup:

Oh, I know, someone might throw up that video. :grin-square: