CYCLOP Tournament TV Set of Balls

sjm300

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I am selling a used CYCLOP TV Set of Pool Balls. The new Easter egg colors give them the nickname of "skittle" balls. These balls have been lightly used and are "like new". There are no nicks or scratches. These balls sell for $249 at most online stores. I am asking $SOLD shipped CONUS. I accept Paypal friends and family or add 3%.

The name of these balls was changed to "Zeus" a few years ago. Cyclop balls are now being used in most of the pool tournaments around the world. Cyclop balls are more resistant to dirt than Aramith. The Cyclop balls have been formulated to resist grease and chalk clinging to the ball surface and are much easier to clean as and when required. They are brighter. Cyclop balls are visibly brighter. Very easy to see the edges. The Cyclop cue ball is a red circle.

I have been impressed with how little maintenance is needed for these balls. The phenolic resin used makes these balls easy to clean when needed and they don't move dirt around the table which means less cleaning of the cloth.

Attachments

• IMG_0277.jpg
    IMG_0277.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_0279.jpg
    IMG_0279.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 435
Last edited: