LIVE-Bustamante vs Pagulayan One Pocket Race to 24 April 21-23RD 2020

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!

Match starts at 5pm Central Today.

We stop when one player gets to 8 games each day.

First one to reach 24 wins.

www.PoolActionTV.com

Copy of Copy of Copy of Corey vs Busty Buffs (5) small.jpg

Last edited:

4railer

Registered
Loop feed

Is the 19.95 loop feed start after it’s all over ? And can be watched after at any point for 14 days ? Also the 24.95 pass is it live only ? Or it loops for the three days of play ? Thanks

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is the 19.95 loop feed start after it’s all over ? And can be watched after at any point for 14 days ? Also the 24.95 pass is it live only ? Or it loops for the three days of play ? Thanks
The loop feed channel has been going on for few weeks now. That is on a separate channel we have been showing some great matches.

Alex/Busty match will replay on a loop at the conclusion of each day's session play and that will play all night and the next day up until few minutes before live play resumes.

Everybody that buys the Alex/Busty pass will have access to the replay loop each day of the match on the main channel.

Plus as a bonus all Busty/Alex passes will also have access to the Replay loop channel which will have John Morra v Alex Olinger 8 ball race to 100 conclusion plus starting Wednesday, Danny Smith vs Tony Chohan from 2015 Hall of Fame Billiards 8 ahead one pocket action match.

The live match will loop on the live channel simultaneously.

Hope i explained that good enough for you guys lol :scratchhead:

Busty/Alex passes get access to both channels

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cant stand slow play but I am seldom bothered by Alex as you can see him getting down and visualising the option. His checklist of choices and his and his dissatisfaction in ruling them out is educational.

He is not a 9baller who goes up and down up and down and airstrokes a simple stop stop shot for 3 minutes.

LHP5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Each game was fast too. 14 games in 3.5 hours? 15 mins each game? Crazy shots as well. Good match up and good price. Bonus on the extra replay loop that's playing Olinger and Morra bar table 8 ball.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Each game was fast too. 14 games in 3.5 hours? 15 mins each game? Crazy shots as well. Good match up and good price. Bonus on the extra replay loop that's playing Olinger and Morra bar table 8 ball.

15 minutes a game?

Anybody recall the stat for orcullo/ chohan sets?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I never heard what is in the middle and these guys are good friends. Are they playing for PPV money on the down low.
This is not a high stakes match nobody ever said it was. No stake horses involved.

The players are betting a few hundred each of their own money.

The players agreed to a 60/40 split of the players cut of the PPV money going to the winner.

There is enough on the line that they are flat out playing to win you can count on that.

These guys might be good friends but their is a lot pride on the line too lol

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
15 minutes a game?

Anybody recall the stat for orcullo/ chohan sets?

I watched Days 3 and 4 of the Orcollo/Chohan 4-day match in Sept. 2019. They averaged about 23 minutes per game for the 37 games played in those 2 days.

In the match tonight, 9 of the 14 games were under 10 minutes. The 2nd and 9th games were in the 35-45 minute range; the other 12 games averaged just 11 minutes.

Average minutes per game in pro events are generally around 20, give or take a couple.