Thank you everyone

hatchetman71

Silver Member
I can't say it enough, Thank you to everyone for all the support and voting! All of you on az billiards forums who were on my side helped make this possible and I personally want to say thank you to all of you. You have my word I will give every ounce of my heart, talent and support to the TEAM I will be prepared like never before! THANK YOU EVERYONE! Sincerely, Dennis Hatch "THE HATCHETMAN" GO TEAM USA!

Glendale

Banned
I can't say it enough, Thank you to everyone for all the support and voting! All of you on az billiards forums who were on my side helped make this possible and I personally want to say thank you to all of you. You have my word I will give every ounce of my heart, talent and support to the TEAM I will be prepared like never before! THANK YOU EVERYONE! Sincerely, Dennis Hatch "THE HATCHETMAN" GO TEAM USA!

Go get em'!

gwk9ball

Pool Junkie
Silver Member
Sweet!!! I voted for you, now will you please come to Derby City and snap off the 9 ball?:grin:

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Dennis,
I'm very happy for you.. You deserve it..
Not everyone has played against you in the Joss Tour, Predator, and up at Turning Stone.
Congrats..
Best,
Ken Kerner

stikapos

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As I said in my other post, I'll have plenty of USA stuff for you guys at the MGM. Get some sleep out there, concentrate on what you're doing and be nice to the lady in the striped shirt. So, kill them with kindness......and a thunderous break.

tim

HeLLFiSH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
gulyassy cue

Can we see a pic of that nice gulyassy cue with those 600+ inlays and the ivory?

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Dennis, you said I'd receive that check in the mail by now, but it's not here yet. Don't force me to gain 15 pounds and get into your PoolPokerPain weight class and put a whoopin' on ya. ;) ;) ;)

Best of luck to you and our team. I'm optimistic the chemistry, mood, attitude of this team will be so positive and cohesive that an air of invincibility will arise!

Take it to 'em Big Guy!

pocono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you are welcome

Dennis,
Very happy that you are representing our country on the Mosconi Team. The first time I seen you play was in 1992 or 93 US Open, been a fan ever since then. Good luck, kick some ass
Take Care,
Charlie

TeamCastillo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Castillo

You got what you deserve Champion, Congratulations and We'll See You Around :grin-square: :cool:

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member

Congrats sir and good luck. I am impressed every time I have watched you play. I have no doubts that you will not disappoint.