Enough With The Commercials!!!

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
This forum has become one big commercial with aiming dvd's, books, and everything else. Why don't the mods have this stuff put on the AZ for sale forum's or let them PAY for an ad. I know I only pay a few bucks a year for this forum but I don't pay it to be blasted every other thread with a commercial. Enough is enough already. Now instead of them having one thread about it they start multi-threads for the same sales pitch. Johnnyt

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
This forum has become one big commercial with aiming dvd's, books, and everything else. Why don't the mods have this stuff put on the AZ for sale forum's or let them PAY for an ad. I know I only pay a few bucks a year for this forum but I don't pay it to be blasted every other thread with a commercial. Enough is enough already. Now instead of them having one thread about it they start multi-threads for the same sales pitch. Johnnyt
You pay a few bucks for this forum?, its free. I do agree the ads where someone is not giving stuff to members or are not advertising on AZB should be limited and if you want some free ad time make sure to give AZB something back whether you get a membership, buy a banner ad or do a giveaway.

I think your right Johnny some of it can get tiring. Was going to do a giveaway for everyone but changed my mind as I do not want people to get pissy about me giving away free stuff. I will donate 2 shirts for the club members though and do a giveaway for them. :smile:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
You pay a few bucks for this forum?, its free. I do agree the ads where someone is not giving stuff to members or are not advertising on AZB should be limited and if you want some free ad time make sure to give AZB something back whether you get a membership, buy a banner ad or do a giveaway.

I think your right Johnny some of it can get tiring. Was going to do a giveaway for everyone but changed my mind as I do not want people to get pissy about me giving away free stuff. I will donate 2 shirts for the club members though and do a giveaway for them. :smile:

I know it's free. I pay to be a member...that's what I ment. Even if I didn't pay the commercials don't belong on the main forum. Johnnyt

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I know it's free. I pay to be a member...that's what I ment. Even if I didn't pay the commercials don't belong on the main forum. Johnnyt

Oh, I did not see your membership thing bud, it might be time to renew! :grin:

nathandumoulin

WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA
Silver Member
lol, the mods actually did move the Perfect Aim thread to the sales section, but it seems no one got the hint seeing as they started a new thread about it. Gene is VERY persistent at keeping those threads alive.

Then again, I start a thread every 3 months or so to give away a few freebies, so perhaps I'm equally to blame.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
lol, the mods actually did move the Perfect Aim thread to the sales section, but it seems no one got the hint seeing as they started a new thread about it. Gene is VERY persistent at keeping those threads alive.

Then again, I start a thread every 3 months or so to give away a few freebies, so perhaps I'm equally to blame.

Nathan, I do not think the mods have a problem with the free giveaways, members get free stuff and the thread is there for a couple days on page 1, not a bad deal for either person. Gene is a good guy but I think he should have done a couple free giveaways or took out a banner ad or something to give something back to the forum. Your a club member and contribute positively outside of stuff that has to do with your products so do not sweat it. :wink:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

Johnny,

It sounds like what you need is Bill " Mynah Bird" Meima's Super Duper Trick Shot Magic Super Secret System!!

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2612628/highlight/29282

Ray

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member

AZB should make you a mod ........ then you could clean out the junk..:wink:

deadwhak

whatcha lookin' at???
Silver Member
speakin of commercials...i just saw a commercial about a tray u carry with u to ball games or drive thru's or wherever to carry your food and drinks in..and who was were the spokesperson (spokespeople?) for this product...ewa mataya and her hubby!! nothing to do with pool at all! i was really surprised!

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
hey jt !

i think this place is becoming a huge drag !!!
i see lots of commecial plugging or massive bashing or just plain stupid crap. isn't there anything interesting left in pool to talk about. outside of important annoucements it just seems to be a drag.

is it just me ? :frown: