For Sale: Snooker Vacuum Brass Joint Pin M&F Set

metalware10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just saw a thread abt CMs get snooker customized shaft order, snooker may not popular there. but I'd like to offer this joint if anybody have demand.

Flange OD: 26.3mm (1.035")
Outer Thread: M14 x 2.0 & M10 x 2.0
*** Vacuum Fit - when pull in or pull out the brass insert, the two brass components feel suction/attraction to each other.
*** Quick Release - just 2.5 thread turn to assemble/disassemble.

5 sets per bag, $19 per bag, free shipping via USPS economy express. 7-18 days shipping time.
promotion sale will end by Mar 30

PM if interested.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 590
Last edited:

DA\/E

I got a couple of these a while back, and used them for the joint in the butt of the cue, that a cue extenstion fits to. Fitted together great for this purpose, really fast join and release. :grin:

BigDon

DESi Customs
Silver Member
I got a couple of these a while back, and used them for the joint in the butt of the cue, that a cue extenstion fits to. Fitted together great for this purpose, really fast join and release. :grin:

That's exactly what crossed my mind when I seen them! Whats the diameter of the "flange" on there?

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The flange Diameter is 26.3mm (1.035")

I'm a little mixed up here. You say there are 5 pieces to a bag, does that mean 5 sets or 5 individual pieces? Sounds awfully cheap for 5 sets but I'm not sure how 5 individual pieces would work.

Dick :D

metalware10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm a little mixed up here. You say there are 5 pieces to a bag, does that mean 5 sets or 5 individual pieces? Sounds awfully cheap for 5 sets but I'm not sure how 5 individual pieces would work.

Dick :D

The price is 5 sets price for az member. It's mature item & sold huge quantity on UK snooker cue. Parts are mould made which make precision dimension fit(vacuum) & thread is die rolling thread instead of CNC machining which save big fabrication time & cost.

Cuetips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like a bag of these, plus the bag of 10 units of the extensions. How do I get you the funds? PayPal?

Regards
Walter

5 sets per bag, $19 per bag, free shipping via USPS economy express. 7-18 days shipping time.

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums mobile app

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
The price is 5 sets price for az member. It's mature item & sold huge quantity on UK snooker cue. Parts are mould made which make precision dimension fit(vacuum) & thread is die rolling thread instead of CNC machining which save big fabrication time & cost.

That and made in Ping pong, China.

metalware10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like a bag of these, plus the bag of 10 units of the extensions. How do I get you the funds? PayPal?

Regards
Walter

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums mobile app

pm replied, thanks for order!

metalware10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That and made in Ping pong, China.

I thought it as praise :)

the outer thread is die rolled, so maybe not that beautiful like CNC machined, but they hide in wood, no affect I think.

but the key is the inner vacuum quick release connect which use frequently after installed.
1st, the surface is very smooth. after you assemble the joint & insert, the flange face looks like seamless between the two.
2nd, the tolerance is strictly controlled here & make the inner fits perfect ( vacuum suction ).

I've sold couple of bags. any buyer after try them, comments will be appreciate

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I thought it as praise :)

the outer thread is die rolled, so maybe not that beautiful like CNC machined, but they hide in wood, no affect I think.

but the key is the inner vacuum quick release connect which use frequently after installed.
1st, the surface is very smooth. after you assemble the joint & insert, the flange face looks like seamless between the two.
2nd, the tolerance is strictly controlled here & make the inner fits perfect ( vacuum suction ).

I've sold couple of bags. any buyer after try them, comments will be appreciate

I wish I had a use for these, I imagine they will be excellent for jump/break cues and extensions.

Exile

that definatly rolled....
Silver Member
Joint review

I've recently taken delivery of a large QTY of these.

With 11 years experience in Engineering, oil & gas, and manufacturing I can whole heartily tell you that the vacuum joints are excellent. The machining is 1st rate and every joint fits perfectly (I tested every one).

Excellent product and Perry is a pleasure to deal with. Shipping was very fast too.

Highly recommended.

metalware10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've recently taken delivery of a large QTY of these.

With 11 years experience in Engineering, oil & gas, and manufacturing I can whole heartily tell you that the vacuum joints are excellent. The machining is 1st rate and every joint fits perfectly (I tested every one).

Excellent product and Perry is a pleasure to deal with. Shipping was very fast too.

Highly recommended.

thanks for support.

the joint you ordered are female lock joint ( see photo below ), not the same one in this post.
but both joints(male lock & female lock) are very good fits.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 234

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Just saw a thread abt CMs get snooker customized shaft order, snooker may not popular there. but I'd like to offer this joint if anybody have demand.

*** Vacuum Fit - when pull in or pull out the brass insert, the two brass components feel suction/attraction to each other.
*** Quick Release - just 2.5 thread turn to assemble/disassemble.

PM if interested.

I'll take a bag of these if you'll ship with the abalone