John brumback vs skyler woodward

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well streamers - I have an idea....

Lets get these Kentucky boys in a head to head bank pool match.

Maybe I have been watching too much YouTube and other streams but I think this would be an awesome match and stream. I guess this would be a great change from the normal matches we have seen

OLD GUARD verses the YOUNG GUN

I would like to seem them play some full rack banks as well as short rack.

AM I ALONE?

Ken

white1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let’s do it

John said he wanted to play one big set of full rack banks before he got too old.
He also said he would play anyone.
I think it should happen.
I think Sky is even money.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John said he wanted to play one big set of full rack banks before he got too old.
He also said he would play anyone.
I think it should happen.
I think Sky is even money.

I honestly don't know if Skyler has even played full rack banks. I lived in Paducah and there were some awesome bank pool players and they played full rack for $2 ball ring game. I know John has played TONS of full rack.

Short rack might be a different story IMO.

Ken

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Fun match, I'd go watch. We need more banks events in any event. JB is a good dude. Never met sky, but my buddy played on a league team with him some years back. Sky's play these days speaks for itself. Wish the best for both.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fun match, I'd go watch. We need more banks events in any event. JB is a good dude. Never met sky, but my buddy played on a league team with him some years back. Sky's play these days speaks for itself. Wish the best for both.

I played leagues with Skyler and his dad, while I lived in Paducah.

Skyler was just an awesome kid, who just wanted to play pool. His dad helped him and he was a good player but nothing like Skyler is now.

Ken

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I didn't even know short rack existed till I went to Derby City, it was always full rack growing up.

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sky plays full rack real well Ken. Last time we played before DCC this year we played 3 games of full rack after our one pocket session. He was also the first one to beat Eddie playing full rack in forever after you left. Eddie couldn't fade his wide open break. He even gave Eddie a ball the next day and beat him again. That's pretty strong on the front table that Eddie has been playing on since before Sky was born...lol. Sky and Billy both could give JB a good match but Billy more so..

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Idea!

Well streamers - I have an idea....

Lets get these Kentucky boys in a head to head bank pool match.

Maybe I have been watching too much YouTube and other streams but I think this would be an awesome match and stream. I guess this would be a great change from the normal matches we have seen

OLD GUARD verses the YOUNG GUN

I would like to seem them play some full rack banks as well as short rack.

AM I ALONE?

Ken

Great Idea! How about Shannon Dalton vs Billy Thorpe on the under card!!

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
John said he wanted to play one big set of full rack banks before he got too old. He also said he would play anyone.

When I chatted with John about this in about 2016, he also suggested that the break was so unimportant in full rack banks that he'd be willing to spot anyone the break.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sky plays full rack real well Ken. Last time we played before DCC this year we played 3 games of full rack after our one pocket session. He was also the first one to beat Eddie playing full rack in forever after you left. Eddie couldn't fade his wide open break. He even gave Eddie a ball the next day and beat him again. That's pretty strong on the front table that Eddie has been playing on since before Sky was born...lol. Sky and Billy both could give JB a good match but Billy more so..
John -

I guess I didn't realize that Sky played Eddie full rack. Give me break, old age

IMO, Eddie was a damn fine banker. I remember someone telling me that Skyler beat him pretty handily, I guess I just had DCC banks on my head.

No disrespect to anyone.

I know a lot of folks knows John Brumback. I don't think Skyler or Billy (hadn't thought of him) would be outclassed. I think it would be a great match and pretty even.

JMO

Ken

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I chatted with John about this in about 2016, he also suggested that the break was so unimportant in full rack banks that he'd be willing to spot anyone the break.

He was probably talking about old school full rack breaking where they break safe. Things are different now. These kids changed the game since then. IMO You wouldnt want to spot it to these young monster breaking pros who break wide open..