Thank you. REAL KING COBRA

JUSTABANGER 2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I sent him a PM with a question about quieting down my old Diamond table. He replied with his phone number and just said call me. Well he spent a half hour walking me though what it would take to do it right. I have to say it was a real pleasure talking to someone that know so much about working on a table and was good enough to share his knowledge with me. I just wanted to publicly say thank you Glen. Your are a class act. Richard Edwards

MikeMaaen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen is a great guy I agree but, can you perhaps share his advice on making the ball return a bit more quiet?

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Glen, I really hope you are able to personally supervise the entire installation of all 16 new Diamonds at Doc's in Albuquerque...local folks just don't know...

On topic, I hope your table plays like a champ!!

scottjen26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agree, spoke with Glen and Mark Gregory and another guy in Phoenix I think when I was researching getting a table for my house. I pulled their names and numbers from the directory here on AZ and from seeing their names in posts over the years.

All very knowledgeable and spent 15 - 30 minutes with me over the phone giving advice, telling me what to look for, and answering questions. Very much appreciate the efforts they make answering questions here on the forum and for forum members!!
Scott

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Bump bump bump

I sent him a PM with a question about quieting down my old Diamond table. He replied with his phone number and just said call me. Well he spent a half hour walking me though what it would take to do it right. I have to say it was a real pleasure talking to someone that know so much about working on a table and was good enough to share his knowledge with me. I just wanted to publicly say thank you Glen. Your are a class act. Richard Edwards

He was the same way with me about some things I need to tighten up with my cloth stretching technique! Where most guys are totally unprofessional about critiquing someone else's work, he was understanding and supportive of me learning the proper technique. totally down to earth guy and is SPOT ON with his knowledge! Much respect Glen!

JUSTABANGER 2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen is a great guy I agree but, can you perhaps share his advice on making the ball return a bit more quiet?

I'm going to re cloth my table so while it's down I'm going to pull the slate and the plywood under it. Then line the collector with neoprene and glue something like bedding foam to the bottom of the gullies. I was going to line the gullies with the old bed cloth but Glen said it would trap dirt and chalk would get stuck on it easier. He also told me to give him a call if I need help with anything else while I'm doing it. He said he will be coming through Iowa sometime this year I'd love to meet him and buy him a few drinks and maybe shoot a game or two.