Biggest surprise (On finish) at SBE

yep.. got to watch him play in the semi's. My friend said how would you like to match up with him for the cheese thinking your playing some 12 year old and it's in the bag haha There are some kids that play down right scary. I love watching skyler play ( won the junior amateur last year) kid plays so smooth. He will definitely be in the pro arena very soon.

Skylar won the juniors at the age of 17 in 2010. He has won a few other big events. There were very few who would match up versus him this last SBE.
He played Oscar Dominguez even playing 8 ball, I think $500 a set. I know they each won one set to start, no idea how it ended.
He played Ryan McCreesh, spotting him a ball and beat him up like 9-4. It was close then the kid just poured it on and ranout from everywhere on a 9 foot table.
He is going to make a big splash in the pros anytime now, very very strong.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know why this thread came back up but I saw this kid play the hatchet man in the pro arena this year. The match took 4 hours and he lost 2 sets to 1 but he had the hatchet man sweating to say the least. The kid takes his time..plays VERY slow.. and just gets out. Handled the pressure very well!

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
I have never seen the kid play and he may be great. If he does I hope he makes it as a pro someday. First, dad must not have enough confidence in his own son to win with his own talent. This is not the way we are learn winning and loosing. Makes me question, Is the kid a spoiled brat when his way is not bought. Second, if dad is bribing players, IMO there is no room for this. He should be banned from the tournamnet indefinately. Why do people think this is ok?

R U f#^kin serious :eek: lol

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
The+problem+with+the+world+is+that+the+intelligent+people+are+full+of+doubts+while+the+stupid+ones+are+full+of+confidence.jpg

Sing it brother lol