Cues Made In “2017” Thread

vinniebabarooch

Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
Gold Member
Silver Member
As 2017 wraps up, this thread will be dedicated to the cues that were made during this year. Unlike the cue of the year threads, this will not be judged. Just a place to show off the cues that people received during this year. Hopefully we get a lot of participation and see some great cues!
And a Merry Christmas and a Healthy, Happy, New Year to all!

(Ps. Hats off to Jamie and Skins for the time and effort they put into the past cue of the year threads. They were great.)

My Hercek “2017”

jkmarshall_cues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jerry Rauenzahn special order 360 tribute -R- December 2017

Here's a Jerry Rauenzahn special I ordered several years ago. He sent me picks today with ivory joint, ferrules, and flat butt plate to add a name eventually. This baby has the 3/8-10 titanium pin with the 0.308" inner bore and flat threads. The workmanship on this Brunswick 360 tribute cue is unbelievable. All butterflies and veneers line up so tightly... I am in total AWE!!!

Mr. Rauenzahn, you knocked this cue out of the park. WOW!!!

More picks to come,

Thank you Mr. -R-!!!

John Marshall

Kingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm Glad you started this thread. As I was contemplating starting a cue of the year thread, I came to the conclusion that I really didn't care who's cue was named "the cue of the year"'. If owners and makers are kind enough to share new cues on the forum, that's all we should really ask.
I'm excited to see what new cue designs will be displayed now and how they will progress moving into the future.
Congratulations on stepping up with a great idea