For Sale: cue extension / mini butt brass joint pin

metalware10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cue extension / mini butt brass joint pin/insert set for sale.
1 set have 2 brass components(male + female) as same as photo

Outer thread: M12x1.5 & M9x1.25

have been selling on ebay for almost 1 year already.

Promotion price on az.
10 sets per bag, free shipping.
1. USA: $30/bag, 7-18 days shipping time via USPS.
2. CA, UK & Australia: $35/bag, 7-18 days shipping time via Epacket
3. Other Countrys: $35/bag, 15-45 days shipping time via China Post

Promotion sale will end by Mar 30

PM me if wanna get some.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 774
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 761
Last edited:

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These are very nice, I have used a few and the work well and are easy to install, and much cheaper than the Uni-Loc bullet pin/insert.

metalware10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
M9x2.0 ACME

coz' most of this joint use on Snooker cue extension, all are metric thread size for both outer & inner thread.

if need a thread-in bumper on it, you have to DIY one.

the thread is M9x2.0 ACME

Attachments

• joint.JPG
    joint.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So do you use these with a bumper? If so, what type?

Charlie

Bumper?
The quickrelease is inteded for in a two part cue butt. I have used it on a few jump cue handles extensions, they work great. You need metric taps to install them, that might be an issue for Americans?

vacation

Living Good.
Silver Member
Bumper?
The quickrelease is inteded for in a two part cue butt. I have used it on a few jump cue handles extensions, they work great. You need metric taps to install them, that might be an issue for Americans?

I think people are asking in regards to using them as extensions for cues, like the butt of a snooker cue.

In regards to taps, I don't know if people like buying from them, but McMaster Carr has metric taps that would work. *Edit- I don't actually know that for sure. Maybe someone can correct me.

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think people are asking in regards to using them as extensions for cues, like the butt of a snooker cue.

In regards to taps, I don't know if people like buying from them, but McMaster Carr has metric taps that would work. *Edit- I don't actually know that for sure. Maybe someone can correct me.

I bought my taps on ebay from RDG tools in UK,works great. I think the price was about $20 for per set.

nipper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the best place for taps is the tap and die co in the u. k. i have been getting taps from here for years