iTrader

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How do you give a positive comment about someone on itrader anymore? There used to be something you could click on to bring it up. If there still is, I can’t find it.

John

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From a computer browser, click on the number immediately to the right of the iTrader feedback, under the user's avatar. In your case, that would be the number 11. Its a hyperlink. That will take you to the iTrader page for that person. Then, on the left side of the page about 1/3rd down, in bold it will say "Submit Feedback for user xyz". Click on that and you should be set. I don't know how to do it from a phone.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How do you give a positive comment about someone on itrader anymore? There used to be something you could click on to bring it up. If there still is, I can’t find it.

John

Easiest way is to go to one of their posts, click the number that I circled, and it will bring up the screen to be able to leave the rating.

49736748761_03479c77af_z.jpg

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi John
Any azer you do business with, just click on there itrader # and follow the link I listed above. You don`t need to find a post made by that azer to leave them an itrader report. Atleast that's the way I`ve done it forever. Hope this helps you out sir.
Jeff

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member

John

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How To Issue iTrader Feedback - 04-13-2012, 11:50 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The question comes up from time to time on how to issue fellow AZ'ers an iTrader feedback comment following a transaction.

Here's how it's done:

On all of our posts, just below the AZ member's name/avatar you will find their iTrader rating. As an example it may say "iTrader 25/100%".

Simply click on the number just to the left of the percentage they achieved (it would be the "25" in the example provided above).

Clicking that number will take you to their iTrader comments page where you will see on the upper left side of the page, an option to click "submit iTrader for 'that person's name'. Click that link and the rest is pretty straightforward.

You'll have to designate whether you were the buyer, seller, or if it was a trade, and also, whether the experience was positive, neutral, or negative.

You will have the option to post the thread url for the item that the transaction is based upon.

You will have a box in which to provide a comment describing your transaction - this comment will be visible to the public.

You will also be required to post a message to the person you did your deal with. This comment will only be visible to the other party and AZ administrators.

Once you are done filling out the fields, click "Submit Reply" and iTrader feedback is posted.

That's it!

Happy buying, selling, and trading!

best,
brian kc