CA$H Cues - Tommy's Contact Info

Antfarm

PRAGMATIC PONTIFICATOR
Silver Member
Hey Folks,

Does anyone have Tommy's contact information from CA$H Cues? I know quite a few of us have been trying to get ahold of him. He has one of my really nice cues (my everyday shooter) and I can't get ahold of him and I'm getting pretty worried about it.

I'd just like to be able to contact him and see what he has to say as I can't get ahold of him any other way I try.

Thanks

Greg

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Hangemhigh

you are not alone, he owe me and others big Deposits:mad:
Nobody knows what happen with him:frown:
Ralf

B8888

User Registered
Silver Member
I was about to post a similar thread in regards to another cue maker. He hasn't been picking up his phone, responding to emails, nor azb messages.

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Tommy is NOT a Cuemaker, he was a Customer in the old McDaniel Shop, the Owners are World Class Cues-Jess June and Tommy Clements(not Tommy Stanfill aka Hangemhigh).
Tommy only was the Former for Cash Cues(spelling right???)
Ralf-frown with what Tommy are doing

Antfarm

PRAGMATIC PONTIFICATOR
Silver Member
He told me that he makes CA$H Cues??? Am I mistaken in that belief? He was even taking a cue order from me the last few times I talked to him. Is he just a middle man?

R,

Greg

Charlie Edwards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He told me that he makes CA$H Cues??? Am I mistaken in that belief? He was even taking a cue order from me the last few times I talked to him. Is he just a middle man?

R,

Greg

It's my understanding that Hangemhigh Tommy only took orders and had the former McDaniel shop make the cues. Sort of like being a dealer. I got it from a VERY good source that many, many, people have given him money and got nothing and are looking for him. Very sad that it is going this way. Hopefully he will reappear and make good. But judging by the way he handled his case making business, it doesn't look likely.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Tommy Stanfill - Sam Engels is there a relationship? I have been told in private that many people bought so-called "new old stock" Engles cases from Tommy which came in smelling of new glue.

Roy Malott got stiffed out of $800 many years ago when Sam Engels disappeared. At that time a lot of other people ended up having paid for and never gotten their case.

I have been told that there is some sort of family connection or shared address between Tommy Stanfill and Sam Engels. Some people have said that they are the same person.

Would be a major bummer if lightning strikes twice. Surely the folks at World Class Cues can reach him or know more?

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
Sure doesn't do any favors for the actual cue makers. They owe cues to people they don't even know about, who have paid for cues, but no money has been received. Very sticky situation to leave the builders AND customers in. Is this the same guy that constantly preached ethics & morals in the cue maker section?

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This would definitely be a bad situation if it is true. From the sounds of the posts, I always thought Tommy Stanfill was part of the Cash Cues organization. I knew there were others making cues, but I thought maybe he was a part owner.

Seems pretty shady to portray that image and take orders only to give them to the cuemaker. Surely someone on AZ is near their shop and can go in search of answers.

<----Just saw a great looking Cash Cue yesterday he wants

Antfarm

PRAGMATIC PONTIFICATOR
Silver Member
Does anyone have the contact information for World Class Cues? I could try giving them a call and seeing if they have or have seen my cue.

Thanks

Greg

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
I haven't seen him post in a few months. I had several excellent dealings with Tommy (hangemhigh), and would be reluctant to crucify him too quickly. Are any facts known about his disappearance?

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Sure doesn't do any favors for the actual cue makers. They owe cues to people they don't even know about, who have paid for cues, but no money has been received. Very sticky situation to leave the builders AND customers in. Is this the same guy that constantly preached ethics & morals in the cue maker section?
Yes Eric, and he owe the Shop Money too, the Shop never seen the Deposit from the Customers.
Ralf-can't believe what Tommy do:confused::scratchhead::barf:
Eric you got my Mails???

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
Yes Eric, and he owe the Shop Money too, the Shop never seen the Deposit from the Customers.
Ralf-can't believe what Tommy do:confused::scratchhead::barf:
Eric you got my Mails???

No Ralf, haven't been getting email from overseas. I think I have it figured out. It's something to do with my browser or gmail or something that takes suspicious emails & blocks them from coming through, so I never get to see them. It seems to allow spam through just fine, but emails originating from overseas aren't getting through. Got some help from some students here at the local college & should be taken care of pretty soon. I'm a computer idiot. I have no clue how to set things or change settings.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
The last activity on az from hangemhigh was on July 24th.

I have done biz with him a few times, once on a high dollar item, and these transactions were perfect.

That he hasn't been on in well over a month is suspicious, I agree, with reputable guys like Greg and Ralf indicating they are out big money with no further contact from Tommy. :(

It sure is hard to ignore his perfect 158/100% iTrader rating, but I guess you never know.

I'm hoping there will be some good explanation and all will be squared away soon.

If it were true that he is trying to pull a big move, then it would be prudent to get the police involved.

Sad to hear this guys.

Best,
Brian kc

Last edited:

Antfarm

PRAGMATIC PONTIFICATOR
Silver Member
I just spoke with Jess June at World Class Cues and he said that he quit doing business with Tommy Stanfill (Hangemhigh) months ago. He said that Tommy owed him a lot of deposit money at the time and that's why their dealings went south. Unfortunately, he doesn't have my cue. He is going to try and find Tommy Stanfill's contact information for me.

If anyone else who has dealt with him in the past has his information, please let me know. This is really important to me.

R,

Greg

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
I just spoke with Jess June at World Class Cues and he said that he quit doing business with Tommy Stanfill (Hangemhigh) months ago. He said that Tommy owed him a lot of deposit money at the time and that's why their dealings went south. Unfortunately, he doesn't have my cue. He is going to try and find Tommy Stanfill's contact information for me.

If anyone else who has dealt with him in the past has his information, please let me know. This is really important to me.

R,

Greg

Ouch. Sorry to hear of this.

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member

R,

Greg
Have send you his Address,please help me too as I'm from Europe;)
Ralf

Tony Zinzola

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I once received a package from "Tommy" that I had to ship to Ralf in Germany. I was also told several years ago that Tommy and Sam Engles were one in the same.

The package came with a return address of V.T. Hindman, 113 Carlisle Drive, Jackson, TN 38301. Finding this odd, I plugged 113 Carlisle Drive into the Madison County online assessors database. It came back with the owner of that property as Violet Hindman. \

I still found that funny that somebody would mail a package out with another persons address as a return address, so I decided to do a search in Madison County to see if Sam Engles owned any property in Jackston, TN. It came back with a match for Sam Engles owning a piece of property at 989 W Forest Ave. It also listed Sam Engles home address as 113 Carlisle Drive, Jackson, TN.

Seems to be an awful coincidence that Sam's place of residence is the very address "Tommy" is sending his packages from. It also seems a bit suspect to me that he doesn't put his own name on the package. My wife ships packages for me all the time, but they always have my name for the return address. I can't think of a reason to use another name for the return unless you were hiding out.

A search of Violet Hindman in Jackson used to list a phone number. I did a quick check now and didn't come up with one. You may want to send letters to the address I posted though. Maybe address one to Sam, one to "Tommy" and one to Violet. Somebody should end up getting the message that way.

Hope this helps.

For what it's worth, the cue that I had to send to Ralf was extremely nice. "Tommy" was probably just somebody who hung out in the shop that they couldn't get rid of. They probably let him sweep up or spend his days taking microscopic photos of wood end grain. It's unfortunate that they the real cue makers involved ended up being associated with him. They certainly can build a beautiful cue.

Edit:

(731) 668-5982 is the phone number associated with the return address on the packages he sends out. Might be a good place to start.

Last edited: