$100 Challenge Rack 10!

shasta777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great idea...

Others should start doing something similar... as many are stuck at home because of the virus... it would be fun to see the videos on those who submit them...

Lastly, maybe by someone putting up some serious money it will get a lot more people involved... just a suggestion... Thanks for helping
those stuck at home!!!

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great idea...

Others should start doing something similar... as many are stuck at home because of the virus... it would be fun to see the videos on those who submit them...

Lastly, maybe by someone putting up some serious money it will get a lot more people involved... just a suggestion... Thanks for helping
those stuck at home!!!

What exactly would the motivation be for someone to put up "serious money" to just give away to someone shooting spot shots?
Also, that would result in about 98% of the entries being edited or have cheating in some way.

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What exactly would the motivation be for someone to put up "serious money" to just give away to someone shooting spot shots?
Also, that would result in about 98% of the entries being edited or have cheating in some way.

"Serious money"??? Who would put the time in cheating for "chump change"?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Take your common sense elsewhere.

We don't use that around here.
L
O
L

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the matter with people? The whole idea is for those with home tables to have some fun! So $100 prize should be motivation enough for a good time to be had by all. People who REALLY have money care less about "serious Money" on just an idea for everyone to have a good time

I wish I still had a home table- I would participate just to enjoy- that is the idea behind this- NOT to actually make some kind of gambling killing. Too bad some people just find life itself so difficult to enjoy- I feel sorry for you.

shasta777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the matter with people? The whole idea is for those with home tables to have some fun! So $100 prize should be motivation enough for a good time to be had by all. People who REALLY have money care less about "serious Money" on just an idea for everyone to have a good time

I wish I still had a home table- I would participate just to enjoy- that is the idea behind this- NOT to actually make some kind of gambling killing. Too bad some people just find life itself so difficult to enjoy- I feel sorry for you.
========================================================
That was my whole point... when I said serious money I was referring NOT thousands but enough to get ppl interested... $100 is great... & it certainly helps...
but only 1 person wins it... the whole idea was to have fun WHILE we are all stuck at home. Heck, I don't even have a pool table... so I was looking out for those who do.

I would bet that many of the company's who sell pool related products would love to give back to the public(players) by supporting ideas while we have to sit at home...

For those who support my suggestion Thank you!! & For those who don't... as they say ev1 has their own opinion!!!

shasta777

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member

So you agree nobody would fake a video just to break someone else's high run?

Sorry, couldn't resist and just kidding.

Sent from the future.

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually I think this is a good idea for two reasons...1. I need to practice spot shots and, 2. I checked the Fast&Loose products page and discovered some nice clothes designs.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have no interest in looking anywhere or doing any effort whatsoever to find the answer so I'll just do nothing and request my AZ minions to do the dirty work for me.

What is the record for making spot shots?

Is there a video?

Is the video unedited?

(((((((( I'm not going to last another 30 days!!!!))))))))

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Actually I think this is a good idea for two reasons...1. I need to practice spot shots and, 2. I checked the Fast&Loose products page and discovered some nice clothes designs.
I only saw tshirts, hats and hoodies.

Sent from the future.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have no interest in looking anywhere or doing any effort whatsoever to find the answer so I'll just do nothing and request my AZ minions to do the dirty work for me.

What is the record for making spot shots?

Is there a video?

Is the video unedited?

(((((((( I'm not going to last another 30 days!!!!))))))))

7 is the undocumented record, chief.

JC

Coos Cues
If no one does better than 5 let me know and I'll post up a video and grab the cash.

I like the rules though, if you exceed 15 blah blah blah. As if.

I think Sky did in the twenties on this drill.

It's not just shooting spot shots but getting shape back in the kitchen and shooting from cue ball position on the next shot.

Last edited:

SamShaddey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well that kills my 4 in a row on 7 foot bar box pro cut table. Guess ill have to keep working!