Fight Night 21 December 6th Danny Smith vs Justin Hall

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
I knew they got the odd all twisted

I found this comment below on one pocket.org....is this true???

Danny had played 40 hours just before starting, and it showed. I hope day 2 shows more of what both of these guys are capable of.

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You telling me some Dumb Ass is putting up 20k on J.Hall when know one has a chance except Scott and possibly Tony C.(after tony has played a while now since playing the 1st time straight out of the joint). Someone has got $$ to **** off or they are playing for alot less than stated.

Where's this guy! I guess them guys really hated their money betting on that guy with no shot!

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
Man I wish I had stayed up to see the rest! IIRC Justin started at 3 ahead yesterday and then was down to even and up maybe 1 when I had to go to get some sleep, damn it!

He must've just broke it off after that to get 9 more!!!

Justin plays out of Diamond Billiards here in Fort Myers/Cape Coral and knowing him pretty well has been pretty awesome to watch as well as did well for me in my sweat bets on this match!

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny looked impatient towards the end. Shot some very aggressive shots and justin made him pay.

He's always on the aggressive side and when you don't get punished for it you keep doing it. The difference was the banking. Jhall don't miss many cross corners. It could go the other way next time, but they'll get to try and bust me again.

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
You telling me some Dumb Ass is putting up 20k on J.Hall when know one has a chance except Scott and possibly Tony C.(after tony has played a while now since playing the 1st time straight out of the joint). Someone has got $$ to **** off or they are playing for alot less than stated.

You don't know $hit Davey boy!!!
Lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamesroberts

"Unheralded Amateur"
Silver Member
I've never seen a player handle pressure like Justin Hall, maybe someday he will get the credit he deserves for being the players he is. Until then I think the fight night is going to have a defending champ for a while!
Good Shooting Justin!!!

billiardthought

Anti-intellectualism
Silver Member
Dude.........I could care less who won, I'm just asking a simple question, looking for a simple NON dude answer that's all, chill.:boring2:

The way you phrased your original post, you made it sound like you weren't aware that the match was over considering you said you hope day 2 shows their real talents, although in reality day 2 was yesterday......... Dude