You're playing in your weekly local tourney...

drv4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And your first match you get paired up with a someone you've never seen before. He grabs a cue of the wall. You feel...?

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And your first match you get paired up with a someone you've never seen before. He grabs a cue of the wall. You feel...?

Lol
You should be more worried if
A) he brought his own cue
B) he starts grabbing your pxxxx

Masayoshi

Fusenshou no Masa
Silver Member
Like I'm going to win the match because if he is a banger, well yea, he's not going to win, if he is trying to hustle, the last thing he wants to do is beat me in a tournament I win more often than not.

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...like selling him one of my cues.

Lol but only after taking his money.

This reminded of what my dad taught me , its called the " 2 way hustle "

After beating the shit outta the sucker, taking his money n knowing he will never play u again , you show him the " solution " which is buying a new cue from you in order to play as well as you lol.

After that, hes gonna continue gambling w u with the new belief and the vicious cycle revolves again !

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Lol but only after taking his money.

This reminded of what my dad taught me , its called the " 2 way hustle "

After beating the shit outta the sucker, taking his money n knowing he will never play u again , you show him the " solution " which is buying a new cue from you in order to play as well as you lol.

After that, hes gonna continue gambling w u with the new belief and the vicious cycle revolves again !

Believe it or not, I have actually done that. The guy didn't continue gambling with me though.

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
No matter what cue they play with, it's useless sitting by the chair.

randyg

Banks

Banned

I feel that it would be my luck he picks the one i wanted to use.

Got tired of lugging my own cues around and play just as well off the wall, maybe even better. :confused:

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think nothing. It could be anything; could be someone new to pool and don't have their own stick or it could be someone much like myself who just doesn't have their cue with them. I can tell you I've played many of tourney and many high dollar sets off the wall.