Please return the Tascarella

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
What your saying I agree with, the United States Postal Service make mistakes, it don't alway don't get Priority Mail Delievered in the projected 2 - 3 days.

Most of the time the Many Millions of packages, letters, etc, get delivered as projected. Sometimes something is lost, destroyed, or delayed.

Most of the time USPS is better then UPS, FEDX, or other carriers. Having actually had something lost byUPS, and another item destroyed by FEDX Ground. Both case were nightmares to get claims settled.

One of my rules in never mail anything important right before Christmas, as all the carrier are work at MAXIUM capacity plus.

Dont forget, its maximum theft season too

Anything stolen at Christmas time(all of Dec) should be mandatory 1 year minimum in PRISON, no matter your age.

Should apply to the rest of the year too, but it's a start.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
is that true about max theft season? i never heard of such
or are you pulling my leg

plumbfluked

Registered
I think he means porch pirates stealing things at a higher rate. I've read stories of vehicles following a ups truck and picking up packages after they were delivered.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member

Anything stolen at Christmas time(all of Dec) should be mandatory 1 year minimum in PRISON, no matter your age.

Christmas morning I believe it was, in my town, in a very nice subdivision, a man was shot while stealing mail (packages). The home owner or a neighbor caught him and when the guy tried to run them over he was shot by a police officer, whom I believe was the home owner. Its a crazy time of year and right now theft is rampant everywhere. Reason being is because the mass amounts of things being shipped.

Yes indeed, and they'll steal your legs right out from under you.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member

Isn't theft, at least not if it isn't stolen in transit. At least from a retailer.

Last edited:

9 Ball Fan

Darth Maximus
Silver Member
It would be nerve wracking for one of the recipients to message Dean, and ask "where's my cue?". He'd need a calming beverage or two, just to steady his nerves. Hopefully this story has a good outcome.

Any chance that one of those cues was purchased and given as a gift to someone, who might not really know what they have? "Hey, nice cue. I really like it. I think I'll use it as my Break Cue."

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any chance that one of those cues was purchased and given as a gift to someone, who might not really know what they have? "Hey, nice cue. I really like it. I think I'll use it as my Break Cue."

Imagine, giving the cue to someone as a gift, then having to ask for it back. :embarrassed2:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
It would be nerve wracking for one of the recipients to message Dean, and ask "where's my cue?". He'd need a calming beverage or two, just to steady his nerves. Hopefully this story has a good outcome.

Like I mentioned, there are no known pictures of a Jackpot so how would someone know he didn't get one?

Sent from the future.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member

Now we have a new criminal element they call Porch Pirates, who steal packages.:eek:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Logical,

After the person opens the carton and sees two pool cues, don’t ya think they’d wonder
how the hell do I wind up with two cues, one being a Tascarella worth a couple grand &
the other being a Jack Potter cue they ordered? Even having never seen a Jackpot cue,
the other cue has Tascarella’s cool looking signature so you know it isn’t it but that 2nd
cue sitting in the same carton is more likely than not the $500 Jackpot cue that was ordered.

One would have to be an imbecile not to spot this mistake and call Dean about what happened.
I mean this sounds logical to my way of thinking but maybe you employ a different logic, Logical.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Christmas morning I believe it was, in my town, in a very nice subdivision, a man was shot while stealing mail (packages). The home owner or a neighbor caught him and when the guy tried to run them over he was shot by a police officer, whom I believe was the home owner. Its a crazy time of year and right now theft is rampant everywhere. Reason being is because the mass amounts of things being shipped.

Yes indeed, and they'll steal your legs right out from under you.

Pay an extra dollar for signature on delivery will prevent having it left in front of the door. Cheap way to prevent a big headache.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Logical,

After the person opens the carton and sees two pool cues, don’t ya think they’d wonder
how the hell do I wind up with two cues, one being a Tascarella worth a couple grand &
the other being a Jack Potter cue they ordered? Even having never seen a Jackpot cue,
the other cue has Tascarella’s cool looking signature so you know it isn’t it but that 2nd
cue sitting in the same carton is more likely than not the $500 Jackpot cue that was ordered.

One would have to be an imbecile not to spot this mistake and call Dean about what happened.
I mean this sounds logical to my way of thinking but maybe you employ a different logic, Logical.

Reading is so hard

Terry Aeschliman

Terry Aeschliman
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jack Pot

Dean

As we discussed earlier, I did not open the Riverboat Gambler Mystery Cue for almost a week after receiving it, mainly to keep the locals on the edge of their seats. And that worked very well.
However, due to local popular demand, I only waited one day for the JackPot cue. It is long gone already, but no Tasc in the box. You can cross another off the "not responded yet" list.
And, I am anxiously awaiting the upcoming "Mystery Cue".

Terry Aeschliman, Galveston Indiana

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Pay an extra dollar for signature on delivery will prevent having it left in front of the door. Cheap way to prevent a big headache.

They still just leave them on the porch.

I lived downtown where I literally stepped onto the sidewalk(bars, shopping, restaurants) and they left a package on the sidewalk.

Care to guess what happend to it? My GF was at home, they didnt even knock.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Dean

As we discussed earlier, I did not open the Riverboat Gambler Mystery Cue for almost a week after receiving it, mainly to keep the locals on the edge of their seats. And that worked very well.
However, due to local popular demand, I only waited one day for the JackPot cue. It is long gone already, but no Tasc in the box. You can cross another off the "not responded yet" list.
And, I am anxiously awaiting the upcoming "Mystery Cue".

Terry Aeschliman, Galveston Indiana

I'd have it open in 2mins, even if I had to chew through the box lol

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Logical,

First of all, I didn't gather that the missing cue was an extra and not an "instead of" cue and second...I'm just having a little fun with this. Read all of my posts here, I have full faith it will turn up. No lecture is necessary.

Sent from the future.

gogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The shippers labels and receipts should both have weights for what was sent (I think?)
Look which was twice as heavy.
I too thought it was an “instead of” rather than an “also included “

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
The shippers labels and receipts should both have weights for what was sent (I think?)
Look which was twice as heavy.
I too thought it was an “instead of” rather than an “also included “

It is an "instead of"

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
First of all, I didn't gather that the missing cue was an extra and not an "instead of" cue and second...I'm just having a little fun with this. Read all of my posts here, I have full faith it will turn up. No lecture is necessary.

Sent from the future.

i think the TASC was an "instead of" based on a JACKPOT not having a box at the end of the packaging process

i, like many others, am confident that this riddle will be solved in short order