AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nice writeup..thanks for sharing pt
always fun to learn about what's behind the curtain

sean <<< is a freddie fan

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Yeah, he's cool, but you should have seen him with his ponytail!

Trivia Question: What was Fred's original name on AZ, before Cornerman?

Last edited:

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great stuff. Come on up to Clearwater and play me some one hole Freddie, we can get those yips cleared up in one day. Everyone plays their best against me and I rarely win. It one of the reasons I stopped gambling. I like to think I inspire the best out of people.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
11 pages of Freddie!:D

Nice interview, Freddie; some good thoughts in there. Were those answers all just off the cuff, or were some of the responses in writing? And congrats to Melinda, too. She goes more in depth than the norm for such things.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
11 pages of Freddie!:D

Nice interview, Freddie; some good thoughts in there. Were those answers all just off the cuff, or were some of the responses in writing? And congrats to Melinda, too. She goes more in depth than the norm for such things.

Thanks, everyone.

Melinda asked a bunch of questions, and I answered. I’m a writer, so I wrote! She made the magic from there. She didn’t cut much. I knew there was a lot of material there, but didn't realize how many pages it would consume. If this were a hard-copy magazine, I doubt it would have ever been so long! Looks like a new online magazine genre based on the standard “10 questions with...” approach. Some of her previous were also the same style and similar length. It’s like a ten question biography.

Freddie <~~~ humbled

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great stuff. Come on up to Clearwater and play me some one hole Freddie, we can get those yips cleared up in one day. Everyone plays their best against me and I rarely win. It one of the reasons I stopped gambling. I like to think I inspire the best out of people.

Tough for me to come up to Clearwater since I live in Clearwater! I’ll send you a PM.

Freddie <~~~ beach bum

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Yeah, he's cool, but you should have seen him with his ponytail!

Trivia Question: What was Fred's original name on AZ, before Cornerman?

Ok, Chris....I give up...what was Freddie’s original AZ moniker?

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Darn, I can't remember. I remember he changed his name though and showed a picture of his cut off ponytail.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Darn, I can't remember. I remember he changed his name though and showed a picture of his cut off ponytail.

What a ripoff....you owe me a Palmer...;)

Here’s a trivia question...what’s the etymology of the name Palmer?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I give up?

We need Fred...

During the Crusades....many people went to Jerusalem...a lot were just camp followers...
...when they got back to England, they brought a palm leaf as proof of their success...
...they became known as Palmers.

Etymology...my third love...after golf and billiards