Fight Night 21 December 6th Danny Smith vs Justin Hall

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Shredder vs J-Hall 10 Ahead with 40k in the middle.

Another great One Pocket match from Ray Hansen and PoolActionTV.

Jeremy Jones doing commentary breaking down the shots and strategies :clapping:

Match play starts 5pm central each day and they will play 10 hr sessions.

More details about the live stream coming soon.

www.PoolActionTV.com

15326454_10207509457924595_5891163466760557733_n.jpg

Buffalos Billiards  
3624 Airline Dr, Metairie, LA 70001
Phone: 504-218-7509.

buffalos 1.JPG

Last edited:

Dave714

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You telling me some Dumb Ass is putting up 20k on J.Hall when know one has a chance except Scott and possibly Tony C.(after tony has played a while now since playing the 1st time straight out of the joint). Someone has got $$ to **** off or they are playing for alot less than stated.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont know if I would use your exact words Dave but I have to agree. Justin is a great player but it would take someone like shane, alex, scott, efren, etc. To even consider that amount.

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm a huge Danny smith fan and agree to an extent but as far as one pocket I think jhall is a better matchup than Bergman and especially Compton but I'd love to see Danny win this and get a crack at the next tier of champions

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You telling me some Dumb Ass is putting up 20k on J.Hall when know one has a chance except Scott and possibly Tony C.(after tony has played a while now since playing the 1st time straight out of the joint). Someone has got $$ to **** off or they are playing for alot less than stated.
I think you might be under rating how good of a one pocket player J Hall really is with his banking ability alone makes him a threat to beat anybody.

Justin dominated the first Southern Classic event in Tunica . He won both the One Pocket and Banks Division to clinch the Master of the table award.

He won the Memphis Open one pocket division this year in a tough field that had Danny and Tony both , he has had some good finishes at DCC in both banks and one pocket in the past.

As far as the money goes all the entry money in the Fight Night matches is posted and verified plus this match is in New Orleans them boys got big gamble down there i wouldn't be surprised if there is a lot more than 20k per side riding on this match when it's all said and done.

13936982_294173324275081_1501115964_n.jpg

It's going to be a great match Danny is 5 time Fight Night champion for good reason he is a monster in this these matches this might just be his toughest opponent yet should be a great match to sweat for anybody who likes one pocket,

Dave714

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember Frost saying he would take Justin against any other two players in one pocket.

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

What about last year at music city where Jhall beat Danny a 6 ahead in less then 4 hrs?
Y'all only see what is on stream. You don't see all the back room gambling. I'll take the over 20 hrs if you want to bet?

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think you might be under rating how good of a one pocket player J Hall really is with his banking ability alone makes him a threat to beat anybody.

Justin dominated the first Southern Classic event in Tunica . He won both the One Pocket and Banks Division to clinch the Master of the table award.

He won the Memphis Open one pocket division this year in a tough field that had Danny and Tony both , he has had some good finishes at DCC in both banks and one pocket in the past.

As far as the money goes all the entry money in the Fight Night matches is posted and verified plus this match is in New Orleans them boys got big gamble down there i wouldn't be surprised if there is a lot more than 20k per side riding on this match when it's all said and done.

View attachment 441704

It's going to be a great match Danny is 5 time Fight Night champion for good reason he is a monster in this these matches this might just be his toughest opponent yet should be a great match to sweat for anybody who likes one pocket,

Well said.........

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member

you don't know squat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
They don't want action they want to chirp. I'll take 10/1 Jhall wins the first day. I put my money where my mouth is.

Exactly, sounds to me your a dumbass too brother. I Can't wait to see JHall rake that cheddar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J SCHWARZ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Either way this is going to be a great match. This is Danny's toughest fight night yet. He has played his hand nicely with his Fight Night matches, picking his matches carefully. This is pretty much his last match in this "weight class". There is no where to go but the 3 heavyweights after this. Justin is a real threat to Danny's title. 6 months to a year ago Justin would be the heavy betting favorite, but Danny is improving faster in one pocket than anyone else, and is in tougher action on a regular basis than anyone else.