mristea

Pool maniac
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey

Hey Lee!

Will order mine today.
Just curious where is the booked being shipped from? UK or USA?

I noticed the estimated time of arrival very long (if I order today with the normal shipping it estimated arrival in Europe on 27th of Dec !!!).

Thx,
Mihnea

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey Lee!

Will order mine today.
Just curious where is the booked being shipped from? UK or USA?

I noticed the estimated time of arrival very long (if I order today with the normal shipping it estimated arrival in Europe on 27th of Dec !!!).

Thx,
Mihnea

Hey Mihnea,

Its from the US, i had the book done there because of the shipping issue. I have to order a lot of copies for myself for Europeans, for future sales so i can ship them myself.

I will probably be coaching you and the guys in Romania before the shipping arrives :) the cheapest shipping option is very slow im afraid.

im on skype if you wish to chat

thanks Lee

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
that didn't take long!

I see a three AM post is already on page two four hours later, a bad place for a book announcement to be. Aside from having a great deal of knowledge I'm thinking that approaching pool from a wee bit different perspective you may have written something that will benefit many people's understanding of the game.

Good luck with the sales!

Hu

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I see a three AM post is already on page two four hours later, a bad place for a book announcement to be. Aside from having a great deal of knowledge I'm thinking that approaching pool from a wee bit different perspective you may have written something that will benefit many people's understanding of the game.

Good luck with the sales!

Hu

Thanks Hu, Hopefully people comment or see the thread. It was done early here in the UK, so hence the 3am time in the US

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Pay Pal option

createspace has this on their site - CreateSpace only accepts credit cards or debit cards with a MasterCard/Visa logo.

So for people wishing to pay via pay pal, if you contact me via pm, i can take your shipping address and take pay pal payments to my pay pal account. I will order the book for you and send it via the 5 day shipping option or which shipping option you prefer.

Last edited:

berko

Aggressively passive
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Bought a copy. Looking forward to getting it.

I will buy another copy if you can get the Reds to stop frittering away points to newly promoted sides. :D

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lee, for those of you who don't really know about your coaching skills, would you mind sharing an excerpt from your book? (you know, to give them a little taste for what's in store for them.) I've already seen your unique shooting style.

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Bought a copy. Looking forward to getting it.

I will buy another copy if you can get the Reds to stop frittering away points to newly promoted sides. :D

thanks for buying the book.

And dont remind me, its so painful watching, cos we now have a decent team.

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Lee, for those of you who don't really know about your coaching skills, would you mind sharing an excerpt from your book? (you know, to give them a little taste for what's in store for them.) I've already seen your unique shooting style.

Hey Joey,

Sure, what would people like an excerpt of? Jerry T is doing an article for nyc grind soon.

Here is some excerpts from my book.

outside & inside the box

explain to everyone I teach, I want you to think outside of the box and play inside of the box. I will now explain this in more detail?

pre shot routine

1 - sighting/aiming - outside the box
2 - stance/alignment - inside the box
3 - bridge arm/hand - inside the box
4 - backstroke/pause - inside the box
5 - follow-through/finish - inside the box

pre shot thoughts

The PST that a player has before each shot can have a massive effect on the outcome of the shot, and even the outcome of the match.

pressure & pre shot routine

Pressure is something that is created, inside your own mind, by having negative thoughts, and thinking about the situation you are in.

practice makes permanent

Some people will say practice makes perfect, I disagree practice makes permanent not perfect!

Eye pattern and 10% - 90% formula.

As an object ball gets further from the cue ball and your eyes, we have a tendency to start looking at the cue ball more than the object ball, See the diagram above.

Natural Rhythm

What is your natural rhythm, and how do you find your natural rhythm. Your natural rhythm is the amount of pre strokes you make on each shot, and what is comfortable and suits your style of play.

Whats your number? By this I mean what is the perfect number of backstrokes before hitting the cue ball, that suits your game, and how do you find it.

What is the “V” Grip

The “V” Grip is the shape the thumb and index finger create when holding the cue.

These 2 fingers control the whole shot, and the other 3 fingers control the power of the shot.

By understanding the major importance that these 2 fingers have on each shot, will you then start to feel the shot through these 2 fingers, and then begin to understand how they act as as steering wheel for the cue, guiding the cue and giving you the control over the cue, like never before.

as walt disney says "thats all folks"

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
For people in europe who want to buy the book. message me or leave your name on here. i will order bulk copies and ship myself to you. as the shipping is expensive and slow.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   1
I'm gonna bite Lee.. Just because your stuff sounds like nothing I've ever been taught or read.. Trust me, I've ingested a lot of pool B.S. and some good stuff too.

I hope I'm delighted to see what you have to offer..

Good luck with your sales.. JoeyK

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm gonna bite Lee.. Just because your stuff sounds like nothing I've ever been taught or read.. Trust me, I've ingested a lot of pool B.S. and some good stuff too.

I hope I'm delighted to see what you have to offer..

Good luck with your sales.. JoeyK

hi joey,

the best person to ask on here would be joey a or spiderwebcom. I do teach things others don't teach and have my own unique style. I come from a snooker background, so fundamentals and pocketing balls is massive to have flawless techniques.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
OK I placed the order earlier today... Fully brace for the onslaught of questions I will be posting soon :slap: :help: :eek:uttahere:

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
OK I placed the order earlier today... Fully brace for the onslaught of questions I will be posting soon :slap: :help: :eek:uttahere:

That is perfectly ok, i have even wrote in the book, if anyone unsure on anything or wants more detail on certain things email me etc.. Also to let me know of anything you want me to cover in my up coming dvd series, from the book that your unsure of. kind of like the most requests gets a section and a mention in the dvd. A Q & A section

lee

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
anyone wishing to carry the book in their stores, please inbox me how many copies you wish to order and the i can give you a price.

thanks lee