Ultra skin tips - They are Super Good

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello ,

I am just posting to tell you that the Ultra skin tips are really good. I currently have the Black soft and it reminds me of the Kamuii SS. I just got in the Fire in medium and I installed it on one of my Cues and I love it as we'll. For the Price you cannot beat them and they play excellent . The English really takes with these tips. If you have not tried them do yourself a favor and do so , you won't regret it.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
Hello ,

I am just posting to tell you that the Ultra skin tips are really good. I currently have the Black soft and it reminds me of the Kamuii SS. I just got in the Fire in medium and I installed it on one of my Cues and I love it as we'll. For the Price you cannot beat them and they play excellent . The English really takes with these tips. If you have not tried them do yourself a favor and do so , you won't regret it.
I second this enthusiastically. Since buying my first UstraSkin Hard several years ago I've never considered anything else. They're great quality layered tips for an unbeatable price.

pj
chgo

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Hello ,

Price? Source?

J$Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tell you... I switched to the medium ivory from the black soft ... love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tell you... I switched to the medium ivory from the black soft ... love it
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Black Soft.

I think I read that the Ivory were softer than the Black.

How does the Medium Ivory play compared to the Black Soft.

Harder?

Softer?

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just installed the Fire Medium and I really like it , it is right in between soft and medium. Hits really nice and my tech said they cut really good . I do like the Black soft as well , I cannot see a difference between them and Kamuii other than price.

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've been using the medium ivory and I am happier with this tip (4 months now) than any Kamui tip I've ever tried. English and draw are awesome. They hold chalk very well and I haven't had any of the tips glaze. I install my own tips and they bond and trim as well as any other premium brand. I did not originally try these because of the great price because I have a lot of money invested in cues and money wasn't the issue. I was given a recommendation, tried them, and became a convert.

Last edited:

Marky Mark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone pls compare the ff:
1. US M vs Zan Hybrid Max
2. Ultraskin H vs Zan Grip Hard

I’ve been using the GH and H Max on my Revos and I absolutely love them especially the fact that they do not mushroom.

Thanks!

ULTIMATE-BILL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Years of happiness with ultra skins

Been using them for years. I told the cue repair guys in our area.
They all install them. One just told me about the new fire series.
He tests the density on the tips. Said. Fire is the same as the blacks.
He knows that is what I use. Always very consistent.
Can't wait I'm Hot to try fire. I like the color against my yellow ferrel.
Just had a tip done but inexpensive enough to cut it off to put heat on
My stick with fire on TOP.
Tom thanks for all your help in the tip/pool industry.

Let's get together and play some.
Bill

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
only playing tip i use. anyone tried the new raw colored version?

I use Black Soft.

I think I read that the Ivory were softer than the Black.

How does the Medium Ivory play compared to the Black Soft.

Harder?

Softer?

maybe not the answer to your question but ivory soft is like black VS.