Cohen Cue custom made for RadicalOne

Zirroe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This was a fun build for me. Customer is an Alumni from UNLV. I did the veneer colors for UNLV Rebels. A first for me was using black paper veneers. Hard Curly Maple forearm, Spanish Bull leather wrap, and Ivory joint. Real Mother of Pearl inlays of ovals with notched diamonds and dots.

For anyone interested in ordering a cue from me the best way to get in contact is Zirroe@gmail.com

For those that are not familiar: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=352454

digdug

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great looking cue. What is the red in the rings and joint protector?

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where are you located?
I'm an admirer of your work and I'm interested in testing one of your cues.

This cue is really exquisite and its sleeve is different than the flame cue design you made.
The cue's rings look the same and on this cue, I like its veneers much better as well.

Keep up the great workmanship......you look to be an upcoming star in cue-making.

Matt B.

RadicalOne

PBIA Certified Instructor
Silver Member
Can't Wait!

Eddie,

Thank you - the cue looks amazing! I feel fortunate to have my custom cue for 2014 built by you. Working with you has been one of the best experiences I've had to date with any cue builder.

I expect you'll be busy with more custom orders! :thumbup:

AZ - the cue is coming with 2 of Eddie's shafts and a custom matched Jacoby Edge Hybrid shaft. All shafts have Outsville's Ki-tech single layered performance tips installed per my request.

ZiggyLee

I Love This Game!!!!
Silver Member
Nice cue.....

Wow this is a sweet looking cue. I have really liked what I've seen coming out of Eddie's shop. Nice build, congrats to the new owner:thumbup:

Chris:wink:

Zirroe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where are you located?
I'm an admirer of your work and I'm interested in testing one of your cues.

This cue is really exquisite and its sleeve is different than the flame cue design you made.
The cue's rings look the same and on this cue, I like its veneers much better as well.

Keep up the great workmanship......you look to be an upcoming star in cue-making.

Matt B.

Im located right on the LA/Orange County border

10 mins away from hard times in Bellflower

MarkDT

Bubbalicious
Silver Member
Just wanted to make a couple comments regarding this cue. If ever the words "A picture does not do this cue justice" were appropriate, this is that cue. I saw this cue in person yesterday and it is STUNNING. Second, I am friends with some very, very good players and to a man they RAVE about how good Eddie Cohen cues play. I am building up my cue fund now so that I can order a cue from Eddie. Take a look at some of the cues I own and I know I want a Cohen added to that list. Mark

Last edited:

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You make a mighty fine styled cue, but I gotta say, why cut corners and not do sharp points on the veneers?

P1030007_zpsb12b6991.jpg

Last edited: