decorative Rings

Tiggalosamos

Cali Kid
Silver Member
So is there anyone that sells decorative rings? I've tried looking for some online but haven't found any suppliers looking for some rings with silver slots or dots in them if someone sells these in mass quantities would be nice or maybe different styles. Just got into building cues with a friend and so far so good just wanting to try different things. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tiggalosamos

Cali Kid
Silver Member
Guess I didn't look as hard as I thought much appreciated sir my hat goes off to you. Now if I can find the rings with the silver dots and slots I'll be good to go.

Once again thanks

Tiggalosamos

Cali Kid
Silver Member
Without trying to be overly simple; you make them.

I plan on making everything from scratch once I get going good. I'm having to buy shafts almost done as well since I don't have a good taper set up yet but hopefully I will soon and be able to do butts and shafts.

Right now also trying to load up on supplies figured if someone made them and sold them that I could pick and choose what I liked/wanted buy some in bulk and wouldn't have to worry about it for a little while.

Maybe even just buy the billets and I could cut the rings I want to the size I want as another AZ member adviced