Free raffle for all Veterans of the armed forces

pulldapin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another fine gesture Will. For all those interested, I won his last Military raffle, and Will delivered a very nice cue. Thanks again for your untiring support of the United States Armed Forces.

Eric D

Hey Eric sent you a pm about this before rereding it again. Good luck with the raffle and would love to hear about the cue you won from Will. Mahalo again Will for your generosity. Carl

Bill812

Bill812
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can' tbelieve we only have 9 spots filled of the 46 needed to run this generous raffle, come on guys, dig up those old pix!

rangerdos001

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Here is a photo from when we uncased our colors in Afghanistan 2010.

Eric D

unfurling the colors 2.jpg

fsarfino

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Here's a pic of me when I was serving on the USS Canopus around 1994 or so when I was guarding nuke's

Thanks for the Raffle Will !

any number is fine

16348_171356609038_690334038_3013016_704697_n.jpg

CarlB

Formerly AfghanBilliards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
here I am...

Carl Bekowitz, SSG , United States Army, Currently serving in Marjah, Afghanistan. Here is both my military picture and my support for the playoff games all in one shot. :D

Thanks for the great opportunity, come on guys, lets fill this up, we all know you vets are out there...Jay, where is your picture. :D

Carl

Attachments

• SAM_0606.jpg
    SAM_0606.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 324

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Great idea for a free raffle. I would like to throw in free TAR PPV's for a year to the winner as well as some tshirts and other swag. If the winner will contact me I'll get the sizes and PPV details nailed down. Email is the best way justin at theactionreport.com. Please put AZ Vets Raffle in the subject line.

Thanks to the OP for such a cool idea and thank you to all the veterans for their service to our nation. The pics from all of the different services and era's are great.

I'll be sure to mention on the stream from Derby Mr. Adcock's very generous and cool idea.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Eric Charlton. That's me in the middle of two members of the security team assigned to us. We were outside of Balad Air Base, Iraq, on an IED call.

Attachments

• Eric with QRF.jpg
    Eric with QRF.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 285

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Eric Charlton. That's me in the middle of two members of the security team assigned to us. We were outside of Balad Air Base, Iraq, on an IED call.

Damn Easy. Those guys in charge of picking up cars with their bare hands so you can look under them? Big boys.

This thread gives me yet another opportunity to post the most patriotic picture in our nations history. IMO of course.

2762175270_ff17561a99.jpg

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Damn Easy. Those guys in charge of picking up cars with their bare hands so you can look under them? Big boys.

This thread gives me yet another opportunity to post the most patriotic picture in our nations history. IMO of course.

2762175270_ff17561a99.jpg

Justin, I know it's hard to tell how tall I am from looking that far down at me, but I am between 6' and 6'1" (depending on my last visit to the chiropractor:D). Those dudes were effing huge. They were part of a National Guard unit from Hawaii. They also happened to be some of the nicest guys I have ever worked with.

Thanks again for posting that pic, it brings a tear to my eye every time I look at it. Such passion in those eyes.

cuehobby

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
WoW!!!
This keeps getting better and better.
A free:
Custom Cue (Will8834)
Billiards accessory package & jp (poolfool1957)
TAR PPV's for a year, some tshirts and other swag (JCIN)
1x1 Cue Case (ric23)

Thank you very much for supporting "everybody's" United States Armed Forces.

Congrats to the future winner. This package is sooooo sweeeeeet!

Last edited:

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
332   0   0
Even Better!

Actually it's better yet....ric23 has pledged a nice 1 x 1 case as well.
WoW!!!
This keeps getting better and better.
A free:
Custom Cue (Will8834)
Billiards accessory package & jp (poolfool1957)
TAR PPV's for a year, some tshirts and other swag (JCIN)

Thank you very much for supporting "everybody's" United States Armed Forces.

Congrats to the future winner. This package is sooooo sweeeeeet!

jlrowe

Billiards,Boxing & Babes
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Man, this is a turning into a great package. It is great to know that us veterans are appreciated by a select few. Will I cant find any pics. I dont understand what happened to them. I have my army achievement medal and a patch i tore off my uniform framed on my wall i will take a pic of that and post it up tomorrow if that is fine. I will also donate a new glove and a new pocket quick draw chalk holder!:thumbup: If for some reason I win the raffle, I will send the person with the current # that matches the next megaball drawing a very nice package.

Last edited:

pulldapin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump...trying to get the word out to all my player/vet friends. Good luck and good shootn all. Mahalo again Will.

rustysregular10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
iF YOU WILL GO TO MY USER CP, YOU WILL SEE ME SHOOTING POOL IN AFGHANISTAN BACK IN 2009. i WAS WITH MY SQUADRON VAQ-209. IF THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SURELY GET MORE PICS UP. ILL TAKE ANY NUMBER AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

AME3(AW) ANDREWS, JESSIE USN ACTIVE DUTY

will8834

Adcock Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Ill give it two more weeks then will issue additional numbers to those who are signed up. I will start from the top down giving extra numbers, so the late comers may not get a many numbers as the first ones.

will8834

Adcock Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Carl Bekowitz, SSG , United States Army, Currently serving in Marjah, Afghanistan. Here is both my military picture and my support for the playoff games all in one shot. :D

Thanks for the great opportunity, come on guys, lets fill this up, we all know you vets are out there...Jay, where is your picture. :D

Carl

I never heard if you received the cue and t-shirts I sent. The shirts have the poem from my signature on the back.