Gold Member
Silver Member
Eagle?

daily_gifdump_3327_23.gif

Eagle????????????????

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Man, I sure hope I'm not coming off as a mellinial...

Generation X reporting for duty!

Naw. But it's been said that millennials have no clue what that third pedal is for.

Cringe worthy fact: CDLs now can be issued with an Automatic Transmission Only restriction.

80,000 pounds traveling at 80 MPH by somebody incapable of shifting gears.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
I use a stronger word than sissys in real life! And I'm pretty sure it stops at 1980.
edccabde01b15f8b78306eced556f40f.jpg

Last edited:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Naw. But it's been said that millennials have no clue what that third pedal is for. ...
The third pedal is, of course, the reverse pedal. And the throttle lever is on the steering column. There will be some number of boomers who have no idea what I'm talking about.

Bob <-- has ridden in a car with no gas pedal

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Naw. But it's been said that millennials have no clue what that third pedal is for.

Cringe worthy fact: CDLs now can be issued with an Automatic Transmission Only restriction.

80,000 pounds traveling at 80 MPH by somebody incapable of shifting gears.

Evolution, it was bound to happen. I'm not opposed to them and I think there are a certain percentage of people that wouldn't drive otherwise but have been able to be a successful driver due to the auto's, there are; however, some people that shouldn't be behind the wheel of a big truck - period. That being said, I would never own/drive an auto truck. I was around trucks from the time I was born until the early 2000's (a little over 30 years) and drove for a few years (OTR and local). Father (Owner/Operator), grandfather, uncles, cousins all drove and I'm sure they would have the same opinion - trucks should have manuals. There's nothing like pulling out of town in a long nose Pete with 500HP and a double overdrive 18 speed and lettin' it eat :grin:

And to keep on track...

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 2,215