Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Ipt Money Pool Lists In An Orderly Fashion
Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
recoveryjones
AzB Silver Member
recoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-09-2006, 03:07 AM

The AZ Billiards IPT money pool has been updated to reflect the current standings after round five.The numbers have been checked over twice, however, feel free to check them for errors using the link below to obtain player information and money they've earned.
http://www.internationalpooltour.com...statistics.asp

If anyone spots any clerical errors, please feel free to let me know.

The pool has come down to a two horse race between "The Kid" and "Recoveryjones."The Kid has a $46,242 lead over RJ and both contestants have five players left.Four of those players are the same for both TK and RJ.The kid also has Deuel while RJ has Morris.Morris must outcash Deuel by more than $46,242 in order for RJ to win.

Timeisnow goes into the final with all six remaining players,however,but is too far behind in cash.He still has a chance to catch either RJ or The Kid, however, he cannot catch them both.No other contestant has achance to catch RJ or "the Kid."

Refer to the first post in this thread for all the updated teams.Thanks to all who entered and good luck to "The Kid."

RJ

Last edited by recoveryjones; 09-09-2006 at 04:31 AM.

Old
  (#47)
The Kid
AzB Silver Member
The Kid is on a distinguished road

09-09-2006, 07:32 AM

Thanks RJ, good luck to you as well.

I'm still sick from yesterday I stood to win a few thousand dollars.
I had Alcaide at 300-1, Hill and Boyes at 200-1 and Souquet at 33-1.

Old
  (#48)
Jerry OC
AzB Silver Member
Jerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond repute

09-09-2006, 04:21 PM

Since I didn't have Sullivan and I opted not to take Luat, can I sub Morris in at this point?

Old
  (#49)
recoveryjones
AzB Silver Member
recoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond repute

09-09-2006, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry OC
Since I didn't have Sullivan and I opted not to take Luat, can I sub Morris in at this point?
Sure anythings possible...... for a nominal fee.
RJ

Old
  (#50)
usendme1
Registered
usendme1 is on a distinguished road

09-09-2006, 04:38 PM

Obviouasly he wants Carl Morris

Old
  (#51)
Jerry OC
AzB Silver Member
Jerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond reputeJerry OC has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs down 09-09-2006, 04:41 PM

That was a conscious decision to leave RM out.

Old
  (#52)
recoveryjones
AzB Silver Member

09-10-2006, 12:50 AM

Fellow Poolsters,

The money pool has been updated to show the current standings after round six completion.Please refer to the first post in this thread to check the current standings.After the final is complete between Reyes and Morris I will complete the final standings.

RJ

Old
  (#53)
beetle
Do I bug you?
beetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1400

09-10-2006, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by recoveryjones
Fellow Poolsters,

The money pool has been updated to show the current standings after round six completion.Please refer to the first post in this thread to check the current standings.After the final is complete between Reyes and Morris I will complete the final standings.

RJ
Congrats RJ, looks like you did it again! And thanks to Mika for pulling me out of last place!!!

Steve L. (over half a century old)
Cues:Edwin Reyes, Pechauer, Lucasi
Case: Jack Justis, JB
Table: Olhausen York 9'

Old
  (#54)
recoveryjones
AzB Silver Member

09-10-2006, 11:31 AM

Thanks Beetle,

And thanks to Rodney Morris.

It was an extremley close battle with "The Kid" leading me by $47K going into the final 6.I needed Morris to outcash Deuel and he did it and the rest is history.

I've been really lucky.Also good on you getting out of the cellarI hope that you and others take another shot at things, next IPT tourney.
RJ

Old
  (#55)
beetle
Do I bug you?
beetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1400

09-10-2006, 08:59 PM

Hey RJ,
Let me know how you would like your dinero. I've got the paypal ready to go if you want me to send it that way. I think I will need your email or user ID to do that. It's been a long time since I've used paypal--let me know if there's anything else I may need.
Cheers, you lucky SOB!!!

Steve L. (over half a century old)
Cues:Edwin Reyes, Pechauer, Lucasi
Case: Jack Justis, JB
Table: Olhausen York 9'

Old
  (#56)
Jerry OC
AzB Silver Member

09-10-2006, 09:12 PM

RJ sent a PM asking what email address you want the money sent to.

Old
  (#57)
recoveryjones
AzB Silver Member

09-10-2006, 09:36 PM

H1 Jerry, Beetle and everyone else.

Please refer to this thread for the final standings and closing thoughts:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=40785

PM's will be sent out tommorow regarding Pay Pal or mailing payment options

Thanks for all who participated.I look forward to an even bigger pool next time.
RJ

Old
  (#58)
Cuaba
Livin Large
Cuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5000

09-10-2006, 11:23 PM

Congrats R.J., and great job running this. After all of your hard work you truly deserve to win.

Just P.M. me with your Paypal info and I'll take care of it.

Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: