Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Johnny Archer/Danny Hairy-man commemorative....
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Old
  (#31)
dmgwalsh
Straight Pool Fanatic
dmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond reputedmgwalsh has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1400

09-13-2006, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by recoveryjones
Looks like I won't be getting flipped off any pool table and won't have to suck it, because I DON'T HATE Danny.
RJ
RJ:

Hang in there, buddy. I think the first poster was right. You might have a little too much time on your hands. I know you didn't really mean anything by it. Other than using ther situation as a vehicle for your creativity.

I've seen Danny a few times at Red Shoes and at Pro Tyme here in the Chitown area and he always seems like a very nice and polite guy. As well as a helluva player.

Later

Old
  (#32)
recoveryjones
AzB Silver Member
recoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-13-2006, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATE
RJ,

Your verses are clever and are easily recognized as humerous "satire". I bet you read Mad Magazine as a kid.

You are simply poking fun at a comical real life drama that unfolded. Man's foibles are truly the fruit of all humor. Those who read more meaning into it than a quick guffaw are just being a little too serious, since you are poking fun at both Harriman and Archer's quirky behavior.

And it is funny - I got a good laugh. I would like to see Efren STAND UP on the table at the next one playing Archer - that would be a treat.

Chris
Thanks a bunch Tate,your words are very much appreciated.
You've hit my TRUE intentions 100% bang on the nose.Thank God that you Shinobi, Cuetechasaurus,Sniper,Supergreenman,Dennis and a few others picked up on this, because for a minute there I was feeling run over by the lynch mob.
I have absolutley nothing against Danny H or Johnny and I was only trying to use "Humorous satire " to re-collect that event.PERIOD!

I'm writing "humorous satire" all the time and politicians usually take the full brunt.I read the local news headlines here ,pen out a one minute diddy to what I've read and head over to Speakers Corner.Speakers Corner is run by a local TV station that plays up to one minute clips of the publics view points on local and worldly happenings.I pen out my one minute songs on the News Paper headlines and they've aired me on TV 14 out 15 times.I spare no-one not even our local police force.

Last year our local police force had 6 cops take two junkie/dealers out to
Stanley Park and severly beat the pulp out of them. It was in the front page news and the court trial was discussed on the six O'clock news.

To that event, I penned out this song to Michael Jackson's "beat it."

If you catch some junkies dealin' on the street
Take em out to Stanley Park and kick em with your feet
Take five cops with you, make sure the jobs complete
And beat em, just beat em

You can punch em in the nose and kick em in the head
You can lay the suckers out ,till they're nearly half dead
The judge'll go easy when the charges are read
Just beat em, just beat em

Just beat em, beat em, beat em, beat em, beat em

I sung all of the above while holding up a sign that said "Stop Police Brutality."

They aired the whole thing on TV, because people like humorous satire.

I'm allways joking around with Humorous Satire, using my creativity as that's my nature.Rakmsuckr, Timberly and I had a lot of fun with it, right here on AZ.

Rakmsuckr wrote a song(here at AZ) about me that had about 7 or so jump on her bandwagon and all laugh at me. Some even jumped in and made fun of me.I congratulated her on her clever well written song and held no grudge against her or none of the 7.I took it like a good sport.It is my hope that Johnny and Danny can do the same.

When I went to comedy school I was told some will not like your humor, however, NEVER let that stunt your creativity.It's guys like you Tate that inspire me to move on.Thanks.
RJ

Last edited by recoveryjones; 09-15-2006 at 12:33 AM.

Old
  (#33)
Cuebacca
________
Cuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

09-15-2006, 12:31 AM

Quote:
[...]
Last year our local police force had 6 cops take two junkie/dealers out to
Stanley Park and severly beat the pulp out of them. It was in the front page news and the court trial was discussed on the six O'clock news.

To that event, I penned out this song to Michael Jackson's "beat it."

If you catch some junkies dealin' on the street
Take em out to Stanley Park and kick em with your feet
Take five cops with you, make sure the jobs complete
And beat em, just beat em

You can punch em in the nose and kick em in the head
You can lay the suckers out ,till they're nearly have dead
The judge'll go easy when the charges are read
Just beat em, just beat em

Just beat em, beat em, beat em, beat em, beat em

I sung all of the above while holding up a sign that said "Stop Police Brutality."

They aired the whole thing on TV, because people like humorous satire.
[...]
OMG, if you have that clip, you've got to put that on You-Tube! That sounds outrageously hysterical.

That was nice of you to delete the song out of respect for Danny, by the way.

Old
  (#34)
recoveryjones
AzB Silver Member
recoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond repute

09-15-2006, 12:49 AM

Thanks Cuebacca,

I don't think I have that one tape, however, I know I have at least 10 others on tape.I'm going to take you up on that and start posting up at U tube to eventually share with the AZ family.That's a good idea that I've never considered before.Anyways, here's another song using that same "beat it" song.

I used to eat ah chicken, but now it's no charm
And mad cow disease, will bring ya much harm
I won't eat no pork from a government farm
Won't eat it, won't eat it

Our tuna's full of mercury it's said
So why don't ya eat your veggies instead
Meat lover's don't like the message that I spread
Don't eat it, don't eat it

I've given you a choice, hope everyone decides
Cause now I'm going to sing to you about pesticides
You better go organic, or you'll ruin your insides

Don't eat it, eat it, eat it,eat it, eat it, eat it, Don't eat it

Here's another version, same song.

If you don't have a girlfriend, lover or wife
No-one to cuddle up to ,or no sex life
Put on the internet and use your left or right
And beat it, just beat it

(sorry can't go any further here because this one goes triple XXX)

Old
  (#35)
APA7
STRAIGHT POOL SUPERMAN
APA7 has a reputation beyond reputeAPA7 has a reputation beyond reputeAPA7 has a reputation beyond reputeAPA7 has a reputation beyond reputeAPA7 has a reputation beyond reputeAPA7 has a reputation beyond reputeAPA7 has a reputation beyond reputeAPA7 has a reputation beyond reputeAPA7 has a reputation beyond reputeAPA7 has a reputation beyond reputeAPA7 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

09-15-2006, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eydie Romano
Hey GotSkillz.. Your Rep is worth a BIG ZERO! That's nothing! I will be watching YOU!
Edie the hall monitor. Walk! No running!

Brian

Old
  (#36)
APA7
STRAIGHT POOL SUPERMAN
APA7 has a reputation beyond reputeAPA7 has a reputation beyond reputeAPA7 has a reputation beyond reputeAPA7 has a reputation beyond reputeAPA7 has a reputation beyond reputeAPA7 has a reputation beyond reputeAPA7 has a reputation beyond reputeAPA7 has a reputation beyond reputeAPA7 has a reputation beyond reputeAPA7 has a reputation beyond reputeAPA7 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

09-15-2006, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eydie Romano
Hey GotSkillz.. Your Rep is worth a BIG ZERO! That's nothing! I will be watching YOU!
Edie the hall monitor. Walk! No running!

Brian

Old
  (#37)
Cuebacca
________
Cuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond reputeCuebacca has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

09-18-2006, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Thanks Cuebacca,

I don't think I have that one tape, however, I know I have at least 10 others on tape.I'm going to take you up on that and start posting up at U tube to eventually share with the AZ family.That's a good idea that I've never considered before.
Excellent! Looking forward to it.

Quote:
Anyways, here's another song using that same "beat it" song.

I used to eat ah chicken, but now it's no charm
And mad cow disease, will bring ya much harm
I won't eat no pork from a government farm
Won't eat it, won't eat it

Our tuna's full of mercury it's said
So why don't ya eat your veggies instead
Meat lover's don't like the message that I spread

I've given you a choice, hope everyone decides
Cause now I'm going to sing to you about pesticides
You better go organic, or you'll ruin your insides

Don't eat it, eat it, eat it,eat it, eat it, eat it, Don't eat it

Here's another version, same song.

If you don't have a girlfriend, lover or wife
No-one to cuddle up to ,or no sex life
Put on the internet and use your left or right
And beat it, just beat it

(sorry can't go any further here because this one goes triple XXX)
LOL. Good ones! That second one reminds me of a radio jingle that they had for Corn Nuts, called "Bust a Nut". I heard it a few times in California back around year '99 or 2000. If you never heard it, you should check it out. Pretty funny. From a google search, I found the MP3 posted here:

http://sergioq.multiply.com/video/item/1

I'm surprised they got away with that one. It was a good laugh and it made me want to support Corn Nuts.

Old
  (#38)
rackmsuckr
Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
rackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond reputerackmsuckr has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

09-18-2006, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Rakmsuckr wrote a song(here at AZ) about me that had about 7 or so jump on her bandwagon and all laugh at me. Some even jumped in and made fun of me.I congratulated her on her clever well written song and held no grudge against her or none of the 7.I took it like a good sport.RJ
RJ, I hope you didn't think I was picking on you at the time, because again, it was all in good fun. I took your slings and arrows too all with good humor. If we can't laugh at ourselves first, be assured that other people will, lol.

Anyway, I hope you know there was no malice over this thread:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=30249

And I love your Beat It lyrics.

I put the Mental in Ornamental

Old
  (#39)
recoveryjones
AzB Silver Member

09-18-2006, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rackmsuckr
RJ, I hope you didn't think I was picking on you at the time, because again, it was all in good fun. I took your slings and arrows too all with good humor. If we can't laugh at ourselves first, be assured that other people will, lol.

Anyway, I hope you know there was no malice over this thread:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=30249

And I love your Beat It lyrics.

Hi Queen,

The most fun I ever had on this board is when you ,I and Timberly were going at it back and forth with our tunes.That was the most connected and feeling PART OF on this board I ever felt.I felt zero malice in your thread and as a matter of fact I was loving all the attention I was getting.Before those song trades I felt like I was just another poster at AZ.After those songs, I felt like I had become family.

You write some pretty funny bang on stuff Rakm.Glad to be your friend.
RJ

Last edited by recoveryjones; 09-18-2006 at 10:26 PM.

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: