Okc JJ
Old
  (#1)
chuckg
AzB Silver Member
chuckg has a reputation beyond reputechuckg has a reputation beyond reputechuckg has a reputation beyond reputechuckg has a reputation beyond reputechuckg has a reputation beyond reputechuckg has a reputation beyond reputechuckg has a reputation beyond reputechuckg has a reputation beyond reputechuckg has a reputation beyond reputechuckg has a reputation beyond reputechuckg has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Okc JJ - 09-25-2017, 10:56 AM

I spent the Friday afternoon at Jamaica Joes in Midwest City. Lots of Diamond tables,lunch special $11 with free pool till 3pm. I was surprised that for an action room I could find not a soul to play,even for fun. I did get a bunch of one pocket practice in though. I dropped in at cuemaker Kent Taylors shop and got a pair of tips replaced,a very knowledgeable guy with some great stories.Kent has a couple of snooker tables for you that like to play golf. I ran into Frank Sparkman there,a fellow Lawtonian. Small world.

Old
  (#2)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com

JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5700
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
09-25-2017, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckg View Post
I spent the Friday afternoon at Jamaica Joes in Midwest City. Lots of Diamond tables,lunch special $11 with free pool till 3pm. I was surprised that for an action room I could find not a soul to play,even for fun. I did get a bunch of one pocket practice in though. I dropped in at cuemaker Kent Taylors shop and got a pair of tips replaced,a very knowledgeable guy with some great stories.Kent has a couple of snooker tables for you that like to play golf. I ran into Frank Sparkman there,a fellow Lawtonian. Small world.
Most of our action in OKC is arranged on the Oklahoma Pool Players group and the Oklahoma Best of Billiards group on Facebook.

We also have a LOT of tournaments around town so the action players are often congregated where those are happening.

Design Your Own Case. <---click here
The world's first and only online cue case designer brought to you by JB Cases. Try it.

jb@jbcases.com Skype: jbideas

Center To Edge Aiming Works. See it for yourself here.

Stan Shuffet's You Tube Channel. - CTE Demonstrations

"No such thing as a 1/2 ball hit....." - Duckie

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: