Sets of Pool Balls For Sale.
Old
  (#1)
sjm300
AzB Silver Member
sjm300 has a reputation beyond reputesjm300 has a reputation beyond reputesjm300 has a reputation beyond reputesjm300 has a reputation beyond reputesjm300 has a reputation beyond reputesjm300 has a reputation beyond reputesjm300 has a reputation beyond reputesjm300 has a reputation beyond reputesjm300 has a reputation beyond reputesjm300 has a reputation beyond reputesjm300 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Sets of Pool Balls For Sale. - 06-08-2018, 04:26 PM

All Balls are SOLD.

Last edited by sjm300; 03-15-2019 at 05:40 PM. Reason: All Balls are SOLD.

Sorry, I meant to add the Extra Centennial Set
Old
  (#2)
acedonkeyace
AzB Silver Member
acedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond reputeacedonkeyace has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Sorry, I meant to add the Extra Centennial Set - 06-15-2018, 12:23 PM

I knew that you had multiple sets of the Centennials and my offer for--Exactly what I asked for but I needed (2) sets of the Centennial Ball Sets and the other Ball sets you had listed for sale.

Let me know if this works for you, trade wise,

thanks

mike 'acedonkeyace' Kennedy

PS. Or, I have a an Awesome-- Huebler cue I would consider also, if you like the Old School--Collectible--Hall of Fame Type cue stuff????

Old
  (#3)
sjm300
AzB Silver Member
sjm300 has a reputation beyond reputesjm300 has a reputation beyond reputesjm300 has a reputation beyond reputesjm300 has a reputation beyond reputesjm300 has a reputation beyond reputesjm300 has a reputation beyond reputesjm300 has a reputation beyond reputesjm300 has a reputation beyond reputesjm300 has a reputation beyond reputesjm300 has a reputation beyond reputesjm300 has a reputation beyond repute

06-15-2018, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acedonkeyace View Post
I knew that you had multiple sets of the Centennials and my offer for--Exactly what I asked for but I needed (2) sets of the Centennial Ball Sets and the other Ball sets you had listed for sale.

Let me know if this works for you, trade wise,

thanks

mike 'acedonkeyace' Kennedy

PS. Or, I have a an Awesome-- Huebler cue I would consider also, if you like the Old School--Collectible--Hall of Fame Type cue stuff????
Sorry, I only have the one set of Centennials left. All balls left are listed and shown above. Iím not interested in trades.

Old
  (#4)
asiasdad
AzB Silver Member
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2425

06-26-2018, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjm300 View Post
Sorry, I only have the one set of Centennials left. All balls left are listed and shown above. Iím not interested in trades.

Why do you have balls that are not Duramith in Duramith boxes ?

Some people might get the wrong idea about what they are buying here.

Great pricing on the modern Centennials though. Surprised you still have them.

The Mark of the Beast Isn't What You Think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TxzT8OyVYk]

Old
  (#5)
sjm300
AzB Silver Member

06-26-2018, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiasdad View Post
Why do you have balls that are not Duramith in Duramith boxes ?

Some people might get the wrong idea about what they are buying here.

Great pricing on the modern Centennials though. Surprised you still have them.
In the description, I stated that Idonít have the original box for the Centennials, but that I would ship them in the Duramith box that is shown. I would make sure they understand that before I ship. I had three sets and this is the only one left.....Steve

Old
  (#6)
acnva1
AzB Silver Member
acnva1 has a reputation beyond reputeacnva1 has a reputation beyond reputeacnva1 has a reputation beyond reputeacnva1 has a reputation beyond reputeacnva1 has a reputation beyond reputeacnva1 has a reputation beyond reputeacnva1 has a reputation beyond reputeacnva1 has a reputation beyond reputeacnva1 has a reputation beyond reputeacnva1 has a reputation beyond reputeacnva1 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

08-18-2018, 03:29 AM

I will take the bottom set for $45

cues: AE(2), Black Boar (2), Mike Bender(2), Olney(10), Omega/DPK (3), PFD (4), Pierce (1), Prewitt (1) SouthWest (Pre-Date)(1), Sugartree (1), Tucker (3), James White(2)

Old
  (#7)
Johnj167
AzB Bronze Member
Johnj167 is on a distinguished road

02-26-2019, 06:56 AM

Are the Premiums still available?

Old
  (#8)
sjm300
AzB Silver Member

02-26-2019, 11:59 AM

Yes, the Aramith Premiums are still available for $115. I sent you a PM...Steve

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: