Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Jason Shaw, classless?
Page 8 of 8 « First 678

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#106)
DWreckTheBoss
Registered
DWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond reputeDWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond reputeDWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond reputeDWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond reputeDWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond reputeDWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond reputeDWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond reputeDWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond reputeDWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond reputeDWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond reputeDWreckTheBoss has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-12-2018, 11:22 AM

While I certainly felt it was excessive, (especially after each game, he hadn't even won the match and was strutting around like a peacock.) it is part of this event, and his high energy was fine.

If you want to know what was totally classless and uncalled for, it was the facebook chat that streamed along side the event. At one time Shaw's wife got on the chat and some of the things that were said to her were atrocious. It seemed the chat was just Americans who hate Brits, and Brits who hate Americans. They need to better moderate the official stream that so many were forced to use to watch the event.

Playing Cue: Players G-Series B/W no wrap
Breaking Cue: Predator BK-Rush no wrap 18 oz
Case: J&J 4x8 Black Vinyl Hard Case
Accessories:
Porper 4 Cue Clamp Holder
Magic Rack (Almost Retired)
Outsville Accu-Rack (Excellent Product!)
Poison Glove
Cuetec 3 in 1 Bowtie Tip Tool
Upgrading to a Revo playing shaft (Butt undetermined) and a Hanshew jump cue when they become available.

Old
  (#107)
trob
AzB Silver Member
trob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-13-2018, 04:44 AM

Wow.. Iím sorry to hear that I had the chat turned off so it was taking up my screen while I was trying to watch it.

My favorite match was watching him strut around only to have skyler come back and win it. Lol If he strutted around like that at any other tournament I would think heís a total ass but like I said playing to the crowd is part of the mosconi cup and why itís so different and special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreckTheBoss View Post
While I certainly felt it was excessive, (especially after each game, he hadn't even won the match and was strutting around like a peacock.) it is part of this event, and his high energy was fine.

If you want to know what was totally classless and uncalled for, it was the facebook chat that streamed along side the event. At one time Shaw's wife got on the chat and some of the things that were said to her were atrocious. It seemed the chat was just Americans who hate Brits, and Brits who hate Americans. They need to better moderate the official stream that so many were forced to use to watch the event.

Player........... road line with 12.9 revo and 314/3
Break cue.... bk3
jump cue..... Fury
Case............ Molinari butterfly

If you live with one foot in the future and one in the past you'll piss all over the present.

Page 8 of 8 « First 678

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: