Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Cue Machinery and Supplies
Reload this Page Porper B or Deluxe Lathe?
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
cueman
AzB Silver Member

cueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond reputecueman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

02-19-2009, 12:17 PM

Quote:
TeeA
Registered User Join Date: Feb 2009
vCash: 500
Trying to decide between a Hightower/Unique repair lathe. Unique sent me his video to view his product in action. Hightower won't. Any chance of loaning your video for a preview of his product? I'll gladly include the cost of your shipping when I return it.
My DVD's are not short demo DVD's, but most are over 2.5 hours each and go into detail on cue building training. So my policy on the Basic Cue Building DVD is it comes with the machine for free. Or you can purchase one for $50 and get the $50 off of a machine purchase within 6 months. Even if you decide to go with the Unique lathe you got a lot of training that is hard to find anywhere else for $50.

Old
  (#17)
IA8baller
Family man.
IA8baller has a reputation beyond reputeIA8baller has a reputation beyond reputeIA8baller has a reputation beyond reputeIA8baller has a reputation beyond reputeIA8baller has a reputation beyond reputeIA8baller has a reputation beyond reputeIA8baller has a reputation beyond reputeIA8baller has a reputation beyond reputeIA8baller has a reputation beyond reputeIA8baller has a reputation beyond reputeIA8baller has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-20-2009, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cueman
My DVD's are not short demo DVD's, but most are over 2.5 hours each and go into detail on cue building training. So my policy on the Basic Cue Building DVD is it comes with the machine for free. Or you can purchase one for $50 and get the $50 off of a machine purchase within 6 months. Even if you decide to go with the Unique lathe you got a lot of training that is hard to find anywhere else for $50.
I like your policy and it makes a lot of sense.

I see myself as being a customer of yours in the future. I keep hearing great things about your product and when I want to upgrade and try my hand at building some more advanced cues in the future, I'll defintely be talking to you.

Thanks for all your input here on the forums.

Trevor

Family Man - Veteran - Independent - Atheist

Playing cue: Lucasi LZE29 w/LD shaft
Jump cue: Jacoby
Case: Instroke

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: