Looking for a fancy Southwest
Old
  (#1)
Moonraker
AzB Silver Member
Moonraker has a reputation beyond reputeMoonraker has a reputation beyond reputeMoonraker has a reputation beyond reputeMoonraker has a reputation beyond reputeMoonraker has a reputation beyond reputeMoonraker has a reputation beyond reputeMoonraker has a reputation beyond reputeMoonraker has a reputation beyond reputeMoonraker has a reputation beyond reputeMoonraker has a reputation beyond reputeMoonraker has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Looking for a fancy Southwest - 10-31-2010, 12:09 PM

It's getting close to Christmas and I'm hoping to pull some of the fancier SW cues out of someone's pool case. Anyone have any fancy Southwest cues for sale? Looks like a lot of people are in the market for SW cues today, but I'm not wanting the traditional 6 point high/low SW that I see in the $2000-3000 range. I'm looking for the more rare high end fancy SW cues. Show me what you got and how much takes it home. PM me here.

Old
  (#2)
JimmyRayK
My best buddy
JimmyRayK has a reputation beyond reputeJimmyRayK has a reputation beyond reputeJimmyRayK has a reputation beyond reputeJimmyRayK has a reputation beyond reputeJimmyRayK has a reputation beyond reputeJimmyRayK has a reputation beyond reputeJimmyRayK has a reputation beyond reputeJimmyRayK has a reputation beyond reputeJimmyRayK has a reputation beyond reputeJimmyRayK has a reputation beyond reputeJimmyRayK has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

10-31-2010, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
It's getting close to Christmas and I'm hoping to pull some of the fancier SW cues out of someone's pool case. Anyone have any fancy Southwest cues for sale? Looks like a lot of people are in the market for SW cues today, but I'm not wanting the traditional 6 point high/low SW that I see in the $2000-3000 range. I'm looking for the more rare high end fancy SW cues. Show me what you got and how much takes it home. PM me here.
I know where there are couple of ultra fancy ones, but they are in the $10K range. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll hook you up.

Good luck,
JimmyK

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: