Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Ipt Money Pool Lists In An Orderly Fashion
Page 2 of 4 12 34

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
cigardave
Who's got a light?
cigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

09-06-2006, 04:51 AM

rj - Question for ya... when you tally up the final winnings for each person in the pool, are you going to use the (what I'll call) rounded off prize money for each player... or the actual prize money won by that player?

If you weren't aware, if you refer to the Prize Money list at the IPT site, for all places between 7th and 120th, inclusive... a player finishing in this range does not get a rounded off amount... for example, even though the stats table lists a number of players as receiving $7000 each, in fact, none receive that exact amount. The person finishing lowest in the $7000 range actually gets only $5053... a big difference from the nominal $7000 figure... and the highest finishing person in the $7000 range actually receives $8947, again, a far cry from the nominal $7000.

This situation exists all the way up to place #7.

TIA, cd.

Old
  (#17)
Double-Dave
Developing cue-addict
Double-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5795

09-06-2006, 05:19 AM

More headaches for RJ. Next time I´m in, what was the wager? 20$?

gr. Dave

Playing cue: Cuechanger cocobolo
Break + jump cue: Cuechanger
Case: Sterling wave 4x8
League: NPB Superleague + Top Pool League TPL1 + DBA Topleague
Hours play: 8-10 per week

www.doubledavecues.com
www.budgetstukadoor.nl

Old
  (#18)
cigardave
Who's got a light?
cigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond reputecigardave has a reputation beyond repute

09-06-2006, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-Dave
More headaches for RJ. Next time I´m in, what was the wager? 20$?

gr. Dave
Yep.... that was it.

Old
  (#19)
recoveryjones
AzB Silver Member
recoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-06-2006, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigardave
rj - Question for ya... when you tally up the final winnings for each person in the pool, are you going to use the (what I'll call) rounded off prize money for each player... or the actual prize money won by that player?

If you weren't aware, if you refer to the Prize Money list at the IPT site, for all places between 7th and 120th, inclusive... a player finishing in this range does not get a rounded off amount... for example, even though the stats table lists a number of players as receiving $7000 each, in fact, none receive that exact amount. The person finishing lowest in the $7000 range actually gets only $5053... a big difference from the nominal $7000 figure... and the highest finishing person in the $7000 range actually receives $8947, again, a far cry from the nominal $7000.

This situation exists all the way up to place #7.

TIA, cd.

Oh my God! I've awoken to another headache
No problems only solutions.

As for right now the IPT is only listing rounded off prize money figures for those who have been eliminated.Check that here at the link below by looking at the far right hand column.You will see that all eliminated players
prize money payout totals have been rounded off.

http://www.internationalpooltour.com...tics.asp#10232

I have to base my daily statistical info/updates based on the only info I'm provided as nowhere on the website do they indicate who's in what EXACT place anywhere.

Having said that I have found the"Prize Money distribution link" you are talking about here:
http://www.internationalpooltour.com...prizemoney.asp

If and when the IPT posts the actual payouts that each player specifically/exactly gets, I will change my figures accordingly.IF the IPT only posts rounded off figures in the end,those are the figures I'll have no choice but to stay with.I need cut and dried figures to run this pool.If those cut and dried figures are not provided to me I'm certainly not going to try and track down each player and ask them how big their cheque was.
Let's see what info the IPT provides and I'll act accordingly.

In summary:
We've all entered into this pool trying to win by picking the players that we thought would win the most money.If their exact dollar amounts are provided, then that is a TRUE reflection of how much money they actually made.I run our pool based on TRUE statistics as provided.Me trying to guess or figure out what is TRUE could present a problem.I need the IPT's factual statistics.

Anyways, the prize money really increases substancially round to round and there is a big descrepentcy of money paid out to finishers in the final six.Because of this who ever wins is most likely going to win with exact prize money totals or rounded off prize money totals. It most likely wont matter.
But it could though :

IN closing:

I will PM each of the contestants telling them that the IPT is now only posting rounded off prize figures and that that's what the current stats reflect.I will tell them that if the IPT provides exact prize payouts,then that is the stats that we need to go by.Afterall we all went into this by trying to predict which players would make the most money.So let's go by the money they actually do eventually get.It's the only fair and logical conclusion.

RJ

ps. thanks Dave

Last edited by recoveryjones; 09-06-2006 at 10:43 AM.

Old
  (#20)
cigardave
Who's got a light?

09-06-2006, 11:22 AM

You're welcome, rj... I like your solution... makes sense.

My belief is that shortly after the tournament is complete, the IPT website will post exactly what each player earned... just like on the PGA.

Now I'm not suggesting that you do this for your contest ... but even if they didn't post each player's winnings, it's easy to determine. Simply go to the Statistics page and sort the data by Games Win % (by clicking on the column heading, which is a link that resorts the data)... and let's say you wanted to figure out you finished 110th, you'd simply count up from the bottom of the sorted list to the 11th person who won $7000... the person being in this example... Ronnie Wiseman... and he's going to earn $5713 for his efforts in this tournament (amount found in the Prize Money table).

See?... it's easy.

Old
  (#21)
recoveryjones
AzB Silver Member
recoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond reputerecoveryjones has a reputation beyond repute

09-06-2006, 11:33 AM

Quote:
You're welcome, rj... I like your solution... makes sense.

My belief is that shortly after the tournament is complete, the IPT website will post exactly what each player earned... just like on the PGA.

Now I'm not suggesting that you do this for your contest ... but even if they didn't post each player's winnings, it's easy to determine. Simply go to the Statistics page and sort the data by Games Win % (by clicking on the column heading, which is a link that resorts the data)... and let's say you wanted to figure out you finished 110th, you'd simply count up from the bottom of the sorted list to the 11th person who won $7000... the person being in this example... Ronnie Wiseman... and he's going to earn $5713 for his efforts in this tournament (amount found in the Prize Money table).

See?... it's easy.
Thanks dave for your support as I don't see any other solution that is fairer than the one I've chosen.

The IPT better posts the stats otherwise for me it will be a big headache.
Yes I guess I could go to the list and one by one figure out where everyone finished exactly,however, it's not really that simple and is a lot of work.Already I'm spending an hour and 1/2 a day manually doing the stats.

Ok, no more whining! RJ is up to the task.
RJ

Old
  (#22)
cigardave
Who's got a light?

09-06-2006, 01:51 PM

rj - The exact amount won by each player in the nominal $7000 pool is here in the Statistics database.

Hint: sort by Prize Money and you can easily figure out the criteria for determining the money payout. First criterion is match winning %, then Games Winning % and then B&R %, in that order.

Old
  (#23)
recoveryjones
AzB Silver Member

09-06-2006, 01:59 PM

Quote:
rj - The exact amount won by each player in the nominal $7000 pool is here in the Statistics database.

Hint: sort by Prize Money and you can easily figure out the criteria for determining the money payout. First criterion is match winning %, then Games Winning % and then B&R %, in that order.
Thanks Dave,
Much appreciated rep points sent your way for all your help.
RJ

Old
  (#24)
cigardave
Who's got a light?

09-06-2006, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by recoveryjones
Thanks Dave,
Much appreciated rep points sent your way for all your help.
RJ
You're welcome brother. Some day we'll meet (since we live so close) and you can buy me a beer, OK?

Old
  (#25)
Cuaba
Livin Large
Cuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5000

09-06-2006, 02:21 PM

They are now showing actual payouts on the "Player Statistics" page. (Sorry you'll have more work, R.J.)

PS: Cigar Dave,
Are those Cuban Diplomatico #2's you refer to under your name? That's one of my favorite torpedoes.

Old
  (#26)
cigardave
Who's got a light?

09-06-2006, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuaba
PS: Cigar Dave,
Are those Cuban Diplomatico #2's you refer to under your name? That's one of my favorite torpedoes.
Exactly brother... have you tried one from May of '01?... sublime!!

And I like your handle... Cuabas are delicious cigars. Got some more Distinguidos coming from my local IGBC... and have had the Exclusivos and the Solomones as a result of the same buying club... all very good cigars.

Where are you at in IL?.. grew up there myself and went to college there as well. You near Champaign?... not that I went to school there btw. lol

Last edited by cigardave; 09-06-2006 at 02:36 PM.

Old
  (#27)
Cuaba
Livin Large
Cuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond reputeCuaba has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5000

09-06-2006, 02:53 PM

I'm about 2 hours from Champaign. I went to WIU.

You should see my stash: Cohibas, Trinidads, R & Js, Diplomaticos, Punches, Montecristos, etc., (I can't remember em all.) But I have smoked all my Cuabas (my favorites.)

I'll get more in Asia next month.

Old
  (#28)
recoveryjones
AzB Silver Member

09-06-2006, 06:18 PM

Attention money poolsters:

Exact prize money totals have now been allotted to each player lost (eliminated) from your team.Refer to the first post in this thread to check all the updated/editted changes.I got the official IPT stats to make such changes from this link:
http://www.internationalpooltour.com...statistics.asp

I feel I've made these changes accuratley, however, feel free to check your own team and point any clerical errors I may have made.

Thanks RJ

Old
  (#29)
beetle
Do I bug you?
beetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond reputebeetle has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1400

09-06-2006, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Attention money poolsters:

Exact prize money totals have now been allotted to each player lost (eliminated) from your team.Refer to the first post in this thread to check all the updated/editted changes.I got the official IPT stats to make such changes from this link:
http://www.internationalpooltour.com...statistics.asp

I feel I've made these changes accuratley, however, feel free to check your own team and point any clerical errors I may have made.

Thanks RJ
Jeez, sorry for the extra work, particularly when, as you say, it may not matter too much in the end.

Steve L. (over half a century old)
Cues:Edwin Reyes, Pechauer, Lucasi
Case: Jack Justis, JB
Table: Olhausen York 9'

Old
  (#30)
time_is_now
AzB Silver Member
time_is_now has a reputation beyond reputetime_is_now has a reputation beyond reputetime_is_now has a reputation beyond reputetime_is_now has a reputation beyond reputetime_is_now has a reputation beyond reputetime_is_now has a reputation beyond reputetime_is_now has a reputation beyond reputetime_is_now has a reputation beyond reputetime_is_now has a reputation beyond reputetime_is_now has a reputation beyond reputetime_is_now has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to time_is_now  
09-07-2006, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Fellow poolsters,

Now that the Ronnie O'Sullivan withdrawel situation has been rectified, I am re-posting everyones player lists in an orderly fashion.Everyone's list has been sorted out so that they are listed in order by odds as per the Stan James listings at this link:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=39898

I sorted everyones list because it is sooooooooooooooo much easier for me to do the statisics in this fashion.I also want to show those lurkers that didn't join in this time ,that we are running a welll organized pool here so that they will feel confident to join in on the next one. Yes we've had some glitches, however, as time goes on things will iron out and this pool will get better and better.Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Although I'm pretty sure I've made no mistakes with this list re-organization, please feel free to compare your orginal list to my updated one to make sure.

Refer back to here for all statistical updates as the tourney progresses as I will be making edits to darken out(highlight in bold black )players from this master list as they are eliminated.Also in brackets beside each contestant will be the number of players remaining in the competition. Feel free to make any comments/questions to this post if you have them.

RJ

Here's the updated lists:

IPT MONEY POOL OFFICIAL LISTS (after round two's completion)

THE KID (20 players left).... 1st Place (accumulated cash $36,649) with lost players

Efren, Reyes 10/1
Marlon, Manalo 10/1... ($8,221)
Alex, Pagulayan 12/1
Dennis, Orcollo 16/1
Francisco, Bustamante 16/1
Chia-Ching, Wu 20/1...($8,881)
Thorsten, Hohmann 20/1... ($5000)

Johnny, Archer 22/1
Ronato, Alcano 22/1
Mika, Immonen 25/1
Corey Deuel 25/1
Oliver, Ortmann 33/1
Ralf, Souquet 33/1
Hsia, Hui-Kai 40/1
Marcus, Chamat 40/1... ($5000)
Jason, Kirkwood 80/1
Nick Van Den Berg 100/1
Evgeny, Stalev 100/1... ($8,947)
Quinten, Hann 100/1
Darren, Appleton 125/1
Daryl, Peach 125/1
Sandor, Tot 150/1
Karl, Boyes 200/1
Michael, Hill 200/1
David, Alcaide 300/1

HOB WEERT (20).....2nd Place (Accumulated Cash $36,036)

Efren Reyes 10/1
Marlon Manolo 10/1... ($8,221)
Alex Pagulayan 12/1
Francisco Bustamante 16/1
Chia-ching Wu 20/1...($8,881)
Thorsten Hohmann 20/1 ... ($5000)

Johnny Archer 22/1
Mika Immonen 25/1
Corey Deuel 25/1
Ralf Souquet 33/1
Hui-Kai Hsia 40/1
Oliver Ortmann 50/1
Thomas Engert 50/1
Niels Feijen 50/1
Nick van den Berg 100/1
Rico, Diks 100/1
Darren Appleton 125/1
Alex Lely 150/1
Chris, Melling 150/1
Goh, Takami 150/1... ($6,637)
David Matlock 200/1
Michael, Hill 200/1
David, Alcaide 300/1
Joern, Kaplan 400/1
Bernard, Jahnke 500/1... ($7,297)

CUECHICK (19)....Third place....(Accumulated cash $44,600)

Efren, Reyes 10/1
Alex, Pagulayan 12/1
Dennis, Orcollo 16/1

Johnny, Archer 22/1
Ronato, Alcano 22/1
Corey, Deuel 25/1
Mika, Immonen 25/1
Ralf, Souquet 33/1
Oliver, Ortmann 33/1
Hsia, Hui-Kai 40/1
Evgeny Stalev 100/1... ($8,947)

Quinten Hann 100/1
Larry Nevel 100/1
Rico Diks 100/1
Daryl, Peach 125/1
Sandor, Tot 150/1
David Matlock 200/1
Steve, Moore 250/1
Jasmine Ouschan 2000/1... ($8,551)
RUDOLPHO LUAT

RECOVERY JONES (19)....4th place (Accumulated cash $43,676)

Efren, Reyes 10/1
Alex, Pagulayan 12/1
Dennis, Orcollo 16/1
Thorsten, Hohmann 20/1 ... ($5000)

Johnny, Archer 22/1
Ronato, Alcano 22/1
Mika, Immonen 25/1
Earl, Strickland 28/1... ($7,627)
Oliver, Ortmann 33/1
Ralf, Souquet 33/1
Rodney, Morris 33/1
Hsia, Hui-Kai 40/1
Niels, Feijen 50/1
Thomas, Engert 50/1
Antonio, Lining 80/1
Nick, Van Den Berg 100/1
Darren, Appleton 125/1
Daryl, Peach 125/1
Sandor, Tot 150/1
David, Matlock 200/1

MR.J (18).... 5th Place ...(Accumulated cash $49,534)

Efren, Reyes 10/1
Alex, Pagulayan 12/1
Dennis, Orcollo 16/1

Johnny, Archer 22/1
Ronato, Alcano 22/1
Corey Deuel 25/1
Mika, Immonen 25/1
Ralf, Souquet 33/1
Rodney, Morris 33/1
Santos, Sambajon 40/1 ... ($8,485)
Jose, Parica 50/1
Niels, Feijen 50/1
Rafael, Martinez 66/1... ($5000)
Antonio, Lining 80/1
Shawn, Putnam 80/1... ($5000)

Larry, Nevel 100/1
Quinten, Hann 100/1
David Matlock 200/1
Nick, Varner 200/1
Danny, Harriman 250/1

SHANE SINNOTT (17)....6th place....(accumulated cash $57,623)

Efren, Reyes 10/1
Alex, Pagulayan 12/1
Dennis, Orcollo 16/1
Chia-Ching, Wu 20/1 ...($8,881)

Ronato, Alcano 22/1
Corey, Deuel 25/1
Ralf, Souquet 33/1
Thomas, Engert 50/1
Dennis, Hatch 100/1 ... ($8,023)

Larry, Nevel 100/1
Quinten, Hann 100/1
Ramil, Gallego 100/1
Darren, Appleton 125/1
Alex, Lely 150/1
David, Matlock 200/1
Danny, Harriman 250/1
Steve, Moore 250/1
Max, Eberle 300/1... ($5000)
Jasmin, Ouschan 2000/1... ($8,551)

RUDOLPHO LUAT

DAYLATESHORT (16)....7th Place....(Accumulated cash $65,382)

Efren, Reyes 10/1
Alex, Pagulayan 12/1
Dennis, Orcollo 16/1

Johnny, Archer 22/1
Ronato, Alcano 22/1
Mika, Immonen 25/1
Oliver, Ortmann 33/1
Ralf, Souquet 33/1
Rodney, Morris 33/1
Gabriel, Owen 66/1
Troy, Frank 66/1... ($5000)
John, Schmidt 100/1... ($8,419)

Rico, Diks 100/1
Darren, Appleton 125/1
Daryl, Peach 125/1
Sandor, Tot 150/1
Shane, Van Boening 150/1... ($8,287)
David, Matlock 200/1

CUABA (16)....8th Place.....(Accumulated cash $63,402)

Efren, Reyes 10/1
Alex, Pagulayan 12/1
Dennis, Orcollo 16/1

Johnny, Archer 22/1
Oliver, Ortmann 33/1
Ralf, Souquet 33/1
Thomas, Engert 50/1
Gabriel, Owen 66/1
Antonio, Lining 80/1
Tang, Hoa 80/1... ($5,977)
Dennis, Hatch 100/1 ... ($8,023)

Larry, Nevel 100/1
Michael, Davis 100/1
Quinten, Hann 100/1
Jon, Kucharo 125/1 ... ($8,353)
Marco, Marquez 200/1 ... ($5000)

Nick, Varner 200/1
Danny, Harriman 250/1
RUDOLPHO LUAT

ISLAND DRIVE (16)....9th place....(Accumulated Cash $59,389)

Efren, Reyes 10/1
Alex, Pagulayan 12/1
Dennis, Orcollo 16/1

Johnny, Archer 22/1
Ronato, Alcano 22/1
Mika, Immonen 25/1
Ralf, Souquet 33/1
Rodney, Morris 33/1
Santos, Sambajon 40/1... ($8,485)
Jose, Parica 50/1
Niels, Feijen 50/1
Troy, Frank 66/1... ($5000)
John, Schmidt 100/1... ($8,419)

Alex, Lely 150/1
Frank, Hernandez 150/1... ($5,383)
Tony, Drago 150/1
Nick, Varner 200/1
David, Matlock 200/1
Allen, Hopkins 500/1... ($5000)
RUDOLPHO LUAT

JERRY OC (15)....10th Place.....(Accumulated Cash $74,131)

Efren, Reyes 10/1
Alex, Pagulayan 12/1
Dennis, Orcollo 16/1

Johnny, Archer 22/1
Ronato, Alcano 22/1
Corey, Deuel 25/1
Mika, Immonen 25/1
Earl, Strickland 28/1 ... ($7,627)
Oliver, Ortmann 33/1
Ralf, Souquet 33/1
Gabriel, Owen 66/1
Jeremy, Jones 66/1... ($5000)
George, Breedlove 100/1 ... ($8,749)
John, Schmidt 100/1 ... ($8,419)

Nick, Van Den Berg 100/1
Daryl, Peach 125/1
Darren, Appleton 125/1
David, Matlock 200/1

TIME IS NOW (15)....11th Place...(Accumulated Cash $69,841)

Efren, Reyes 10/1
Alex, Pagulayan 12/1
Dennis, Orcollo 16/1

Johnny, Archer 22/1
Ronato, Alcano 22/1
Corey, Deuel 25/1
Mika, Immonen 25/1
Oliver, Ortmann 33/1
Ralf, Souquet 33/1
Rodney, Morris 33/1
Hsia, Hui-Kai 40/1
Niels, Feijen 50/1
Gabriel, Owen 66/1
Jeremy, Jones 66/1... ($5000)
Troy, Frank 66/1 ... ($5000)
Dee, Adkins 100/1 ... ($7,231)
Evgeny, Stalev 100/1 ... ($8,947)

Danny, Harriman 250/1
Lee, Heuwagen 250/1... ($5,647)

BEETLE (14)....12th Place....(Accumulated Cash $76,742)

Efren, Reyes 10/1
Alex, Pagulayan 12/1
Dennis, Orcollo 16/1
Thorsten, Hohmann 20/1 ... ($5000)
Johnny, Archer 22/1
Mika, Immonen 25/1
Ralf, Souquet 33/1
Jose, Parica 50/1
Tang, Hoa 80/1... ($5,977)
Dennis, Hatch 100/1... ($8,023)
George, Breedlove 100/1... ($8,749)

Michael, Davis 100/1
Nick, Van Den Berg 100/1
Jason, Miller 125/1
David, Matlock 200/1
Keith, McCready 200/1... ($5000)
Brian, Groce 250/1... ($6,307)

Danny, Harriman 250/1
David, Alcaide 300/1
Jasmin, Ouschan 2000/1... ($8,551)

RJ
is this updated any place with the 3rd round?

Money should be the result not the incentive

Page 2 of 4 12 34

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: