Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Anybody ordered from Monster Break Billiards?

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Anybody ordered from Monster Break Billiards?
Old
  (#1)
Sedog
AzB Silver Member
Sedog has a reputation beyond reputeSedog has a reputation beyond reputeSedog has a reputation beyond reputeSedog has a reputation beyond reputeSedog has a reputation beyond reputeSedog has a reputation beyond reputeSedog has a reputation beyond reputeSedog has a reputation beyond reputeSedog has a reputation beyond reputeSedog has a reputation beyond reputeSedog has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Anybody ordered from Monster Break Billiards? - 10-17-2015, 11:47 AM

Want to find out if anybody has ordered anything from Monster Break Billiards. There prices are real good but I can't get any form of communication from them. I wanted to find out if my item has shipped, call 3 times no answer left messages, sent 2 emails no response. Hoping I don't have go to PayPal and open a complaint.

Thanks

Player, BD cue, Brazilian Kingwood
Tip, Ultra Skin Med.
Jump/breaker, J&J
Case, Sterling
Table, Brunswick Gold Crown 3

Old
  (#2)
burnt_wick
Registered
burnt_wick is on a distinguished road

12-04-2015, 04:57 PM

Did the issue with your order ever get resolved? I was going to order from them but your post made me hesitate.

Old
  (#3)
PhilosopherKing
AzB Silver Member
PhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond repute

12-05-2015, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnt_wick View Post
Did the issue with your order ever get resolved? I was going to order from them but your post made me hesitate.
I believe seyberts.com has a 110% price match guarantee. I'd go with them if they have what you're looking for.

Old
  (#4)
James2003
AzB Silver Member
James2003 has a reputation beyond reputeJames2003 has a reputation beyond reputeJames2003 has a reputation beyond reputeJames2003 has a reputation beyond reputeJames2003 has a reputation beyond reputeJames2003 has a reputation beyond reputeJames2003 has a reputation beyond reputeJames2003 has a reputation beyond reputeJames2003 has a reputation beyond reputeJames2003 has a reputation beyond reputeJames2003 has a reputation beyond repute

12-05-2015, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilosopherKing View Post
I believe seyberts.com has a 110% price match guarantee. I'd go with them if they have what you're looking for.
^^^ What he said.

9 on the break and B&R video. Crappy due to using camera phone.

Old
  (#5)
burnt_wick
Registered

12-05-2015, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilosopherKing View Post
Good idea, thanks much. I just went to seyberts to check and they do not have what I am looking for.

The item I want to buy is the Elite Nexus Reserve 2x4 case. I have a coupon code that gets it to me for $88 with free shipping. Incredible deal.

MBB does have a discount program with the APA, that makes me feel more confident buying from them but I am interested in hearing what was the resolution to the problem that OP described.

Old
  (#6)
burnt_wick
Registered

12-14-2015, 02:38 PM

I got my Elite Nexus Reserve 2x4 case today from MBB. $88 with free shipping after using a discount code.

There was a problem with UPS shipping it, so it took an extra few of days to arrive, but other than that no issues.

I'm very happy with the case. Very comfortable due to the padding on the back.

That said, I did find out that a slightly less fancy version of the case is available for $65 with free shipping. I probably would have gone with that because it's essentially the same thing for $20 less. That's an incredible deal.

http://www.fcibilliards.com/wvss/pro...oducts_id=1364

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: