Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Anybody found a good way to straighten a shaft?
Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
hang-the-9
AzB Silver Member
hang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond reputehang-the-9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-24-2016, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedog View Post
I have an old Meucci shaft with a good bit of warp in it. About 1/8 ". Anybody find a good way to straighten a shaft. This shaft did have about a 3/8 warp but I can't get that last 1/8" out.
Thanks in advance.
That actually sounds pretty straight for a Meucci shaft.

Sorry, the joke was there

"I'll back you against anyone, as long as you did not know you were playng for money"

Charter member of the D-Bag Club, we stick to the letter of the rules not the spirit, and up yours!

Old
  (#47)
SLIM
AzB Silver Member
SLIM has a reputation beyond reputeSLIM has a reputation beyond reputeSLIM has a reputation beyond reputeSLIM has a reputation beyond reputeSLIM has a reputation beyond reputeSLIM has a reputation beyond reputeSLIM has a reputation beyond reputeSLIM has a reputation beyond reputeSLIM has a reputation beyond reputeSLIM has a reputation beyond reputeSLIM has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

06-24-2016, 05:44 AM

This would be a waste of time for me because i would be asleep for at least the last 3 hours & 45 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbpoolleague View Post
this straightens my shaft for up to 4 hours at a time

TRY NOT TO ARGUE WITH IDIOTS BECAUSE ALL THEY DO IS DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL & THEN BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.

Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: