Old
  (#76)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

09-04-2016, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bank it View Post
Perhaps you did show him. Without fail you comment in every thread of this type trumpeting how your skills are so superior to everyone else's.

Has anyone ever pointed to you that the loudest man in the room is generally the weakest man in the room?
Really...would you generally like to put some money on that theory?....LMAO

Old
  (#77)
JoeyInCali
AzB Silver Member

JoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyInCali has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4400

09-04-2016, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip9ball View Post
They do change the angle of the pocket to be straight. I don't recall the exact angle but I can find out next week

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Thanks. From what I've seen, they reduce that flare/taper quite a bit.

Old
  (#78)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

09-04-2016, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyInCali View Post
Thanks. From what I've seen, they reduce that flare/taper quite a bit.
Depends on which pockets you're looking at, take your little miter gage with you next time you go out to a pool room some where and see if you can find a table with the same miter angles on both sides of the pockets being the same in all 4 corners

Page 6 of 6 « First 456

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: