BARNHART 3rd place winner

shadowmoss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a cue from Cory that was in the peoples choice competition along with 24 other entries at Valley Forge in March/09.And the wrap is frog skin.

ENJOY

Eric

DSC_0463.JPG

DSC_0471.JPG

DSC_0485.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0478.JPG
    DSC_0478.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 2,156
Last edited:

icon2

jeff
Silver Member
whoa! now that's a wild lookin' wrap!
must've been some big ass frogs!?
guessin' this is a "jump cue"? :p (wonder how many times he's heard that!?)
had to do two section handle cause you couldn't find a big enough frog!?
wonder what it feels like!?

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
I REALLY LIKE THE CUE, AND HE DOES SOME FANTASTIC WORK.

Marcus

Last edited:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i like it! i don't really like the wrap material but i like the idea. you know for the longest time i thought that purple heart cue that corey uses had a segmented leather wrap with different

deep

OFF THE CHAIN
Silver Member
Awesome looking cue. I'm not sure about the wrap, its a little to crazy for me, now if it had some tan elephant on it....................:thumbup:

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This was my personal favorite of all the cues which were in the people's choice competition. The wrap is simply amazing.

shadowmoss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Frog skin (a little outside the box)

I'm bumping this cue because Cory does such fine work.

Eric

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
I pulled a "Playboy" stunt...I looked at the pictures without reading what was written in the OP. Then I saw all the comments about "frogs"...I thought there was no way this was frogskin, so I had to back and actually read what was written...Wow...it's pretty cool...I'd worry about getting warts every time I used the cue though! :p

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is not just because I'm friends with Cory but above that, I'm a huge fan of his work, so being friends with him just makes it that much better. His re-cuts are the nuts.

YBA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
... Sorry posted in the wrong thread.

Last edited: