Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale > For Sale Items
Reload this Page Be aware Cirzoke (cheater)
Page 1 of 3 1 23

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Be aware Cirzoke (cheater)
Old
  (#1)
david_0820
david_0820
david_0820 has a reputation beyond reputedavid_0820 has a reputation beyond reputedavid_0820 has a reputation beyond reputedavid_0820 has a reputation beyond reputedavid_0820 has a reputation beyond reputedavid_0820 has a reputation beyond reputedavid_0820 has a reputation beyond reputedavid_0820 has a reputation beyond reputedavid_0820 has a reputation beyond reputedavid_0820 has a reputation beyond reputedavid_0820 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500
  Send a message via Yahoo to david_0820  
Thumbs down Be aware Cirzoke (cheater) - 06-08-2013, 02:13 PM

http://forums.azbilliards.com/search...rchid=10973081

I paid $400 to this guy last month but don`t receive Tacio Bautista cue that order from him. Contact him many times but he disappear.No credence guy. Let me very angry.

Player: Sugartree sp
Breaker: Cuetec
Case: Whitten 2X4
Cues on Order: ???

Old
  (#2)
kvinbrwr
Skee Ball Monster Playa
kvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8800

06-08-2013, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_0820 View Post
http://forums.azbilliards.com/search...rchid=10973081

I paid $400 to this guy last month but don`t receive Tacio Bautista cue that order from him. Contact him many times but he disappear.No credence guy. Let me very angry.
Don't be angry, just call your Credit Company that you funded your PayPal payment with and dispute the charge for non-delivery and it will be like it never happened.

Don't worry.

Be happy.

Kevin

Old
  (#3)
petemoss
You play good!
petemoss has a reputation beyond reputepetemoss has a reputation beyond reputepetemoss has a reputation beyond reputepetemoss has a reputation beyond reputepetemoss has a reputation beyond reputepetemoss has a reputation beyond reputepetemoss has a reputation beyond reputepetemoss has a reputation beyond reputepetemoss has a reputation beyond reputepetemoss has a reputation beyond reputepetemoss has a reputation beyond repute

06-08-2013, 04:27 PM

I don't think it works that way with Paypal linked to a checking account and backed up with a credit card.
The credit card will only be used if there is not enough in the checking account. You have to contact Paypal right away if merchandise is not delivered. Then Paypal will try to recover the money for you unless the seller has already withdrawn the funds. But if you sent the funds as a gift, you're screwed.

Old
  (#4)
kvinbrwr
Skee Ball Monster Playa
kvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond repute

06-08-2013, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petemoss View Post
I don't think it works that way with Paypal linked to a checking account and backed up with a credit card.
The credit card will only be used if there is not enough in the checking account. You have to contact Paypal right away if merchandise is not delivered. Then Paypal will try to recover the money for you unless the seller has already withdrawn the funds. But if you sent the funds as a gift, you're screwed.
Yeah, no.

Regardless of how many bank accounts you have linked, as long as you have no balance in your PayPal account you can choose any funding method you like. If you use a credit card, you can dispute the payment with to your credit card back, bypass PayPal's dispute process completely, and win 100% of the time. If you pay people you don't know and have never met, using some other method, well then you are dooming yourself to starting threads and venting about your lost dough.

What the recipient has done with the funds has zero effect on your recourse. If you do it right, you are 1005 dead-nuts lock protected.

Kevin

Old
  (#5)
Masirib5
Klaatu barada nikto
Masirib5 has a reputation beyond reputeMasirib5 has a reputation beyond reputeMasirib5 has a reputation beyond reputeMasirib5 has a reputation beyond reputeMasirib5 has a reputation beyond reputeMasirib5 has a reputation beyond reputeMasirib5 has a reputation beyond reputeMasirib5 has a reputation beyond reputeMasirib5 has a reputation beyond reputeMasirib5 has a reputation beyond reputeMasirib5 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8350

06-08-2013, 05:03 PM

I hope this helps. I'm the For Sale section moderator on BDN (Bilyar.net) in the Philippines and Cirzoke's name on BDN is "voicewriter". His name is Tim Filart.

I think he is an upstanding guy as far as I can tell although I have no direct knowledge of Tim. Something must have happened to prevent him from communicating. It has been raining and some floods in Manila lately.

I just sent voicewriter a PM on BDN. He plays in local BDN Tournaments also. On AZ he has listed as a friend Blackpearlmaker (Al Bautista) so maybe you can contact Al via PM. Maybe Al might know something. Al is a really good custom cuemaker in Manila and he is is a guy you can trust.

Another suggestion is to navigate to BDN and post a message for him there in my for sale section. You may have to register but it would be easy.

Just trying to help!

--Jeff

Klaatu barada nikto

Old
  (#6)
manwon
"WARLOCK 1"
manwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

06-08-2013, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvinbrwr View Post
Yeah, no.

Regardless of how many bank accounts you have linked, as long as you have no balance in your PayPal account you can choose any funding method you like. If you use a credit card, you can dispute the payment with to your credit card back, bypass PayPal's dispute process completely, and win 100% of the time. If you pay people you don't know and have never met, using some other method, well then you are dooming yourself to starting threads and venting about your lost dough.

What the recipient has done with the funds has zero effect on your recourse. If you do it right, you are 1005 dead-nuts lock protected.

Kevin

Great post Kevin, but it really gets old when you give people the correct information and others have to try and shoot you down.

Take care buddy.

Best Regards

"Warlock 1"

Craig W. Rittel

Old
  (#7)
lenoxmjs
Brazilian Rosewood Fan
lenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond reputelenoxmjs has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5300

06-08-2013, 06:31 PM

Kevin is 100 percent correct. I use Amex and they are fantastic . Can't say enough good things about their customer service.

Old
  (#8)
petemoss
You play good!
petemoss has a reputation beyond reputepetemoss has a reputation beyond reputepetemoss has a reputation beyond reputepetemoss has a reputation beyond reputepetemoss has a reputation beyond reputepetemoss has a reputation beyond reputepetemoss has a reputation beyond reputepetemoss has a reputation beyond reputepetemoss has a reputation beyond reputepetemoss has a reputation beyond reputepetemoss has a reputation beyond repute

06-08-2013, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Yeah, no.

Kevin
Thanks for that info, Kevin. I was not aware of that, but just checked with Paypal and you are correct. Wish I had known about funding via credit card. I lost $700 for a watch I never received and Paypal was not able to recover my money because I filed a dispute a few days too late.

Old
  (#9)
Taken
AzB Bronze Member
Taken has a reputation beyond reputeTaken has a reputation beyond reputeTaken has a reputation beyond reputeTaken has a reputation beyond reputeTaken has a reputation beyond reputeTaken has a reputation beyond reputeTaken has a reputation beyond reputeTaken has a reputation beyond reputeTaken has a reputation beyond reputeTaken has a reputation beyond reputeTaken has a reputation beyond repute

06-09-2013, 01:07 AM

Hope it does help a little in terms of contacting! https://m.facebook.com/?refsrc=http%...user=675528777

Enjoy the game first!

Old
  (#10)
PoolBum
Abracadabra!

PoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1190

06-09-2013, 01:24 AM

Quote:

Kevin
Good to know.

If you use the "gift" option when sending payment, but still use a credit card, is it still just as easy to dispute the payment and be refunded the money to your card?

"He knew what those jubilant crowds did not know, but could have learned from books; that the plague bacillus never dies or disappears for good...and that perhaps the day would come when, for the bane and the enlightening of men, it would rouse up its rats again and send them forth to die in a happy city."

Old
  (#11)
kvinbrwr
Skee Ball Monster Playa

06-09-2013, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoolBum View Post
Good to know.

If you use the "gift" option when sending payment, but still use a credit card, is it still just as easy to dispute the payment and be refunded the money to your card?
Nope.

Kevin

Old
  (#12)
clerks37
Pimp Master
clerks37 has a reputation beyond reputeclerks37 has a reputation beyond reputeclerks37 has a reputation beyond reputeclerks37 has a reputation beyond reputeclerks37 has a reputation beyond reputeclerks37 has a reputation beyond reputeclerks37 has a reputation beyond reputeclerks37 has a reputation beyond reputeclerks37 has a reputation beyond reputeclerks37 has a reputation beyond reputeclerks37 has a reputation beyond repute

06-09-2013, 01:49 AM

So what happens if someone sells a cue through PayPal, get payment, and ship it. Then the buyer disputes it saying they didn't get it when they did.

Does this come back on the seller even though the buyer committed fraud or does the credit card company eat it?

I ask because I want to sell a cue and this has concerned me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Old
  (#13)
PoolBum
Abracadabra!

PoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1190

06-09-2013, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoolBum View Post
Good to know.

Quote:
Nope.

Kevin
I see, so someone has to pay the PayPal fees in order for the buyer to be able to get his payment reversed through his credit card company?

"He knew what those jubilant crowds did not know, but could have learned from books; that the plague bacillus never dies or disappears for good...and that perhaps the day would come when, for the bane and the enlightening of men, it would rouse up its rats again and send them forth to die in a happy city."

Old
  (#14)
DawgAndy
AzB Silver Member
DawgAndy has a reputation beyond reputeDawgAndy has a reputation beyond reputeDawgAndy has a reputation beyond reputeDawgAndy has a reputation beyond reputeDawgAndy has a reputation beyond reputeDawgAndy has a reputation beyond reputeDawgAndy has a reputation beyond reputeDawgAndy has a reputation beyond reputeDawgAndy has a reputation beyond reputeDawgAndy has a reputation beyond reputeDawgAndy has a reputation beyond repute

06-09-2013, 06:36 AM

you can't have it both ways....rip PayPal off of their fee and still get the protection...."gift" gets so abused on this site, and others I assume, it won't be around much longer.

Old
  (#15)
scsuxci
AzB Silver Member
scsuxci has a reputation beyond reputescsuxci has a reputation beyond reputescsuxci has a reputation beyond reputescsuxci has a reputation beyond reputescsuxci has a reputation beyond reputescsuxci has a reputation beyond reputescsuxci has a reputation beyond reputescsuxci has a reputation beyond reputescsuxci has a reputation beyond reputescsuxci has a reputation beyond reputescsuxci has a reputation beyond repute

06-09-2013, 07:18 AM

Just don't use ''Gift'' if you feel uneasy about it.Somebody can get the item and
still file against you and win.Now your out the money and the merchandise and
basically your screwed.
Personally I've never had an issue(thank God) and hopefully never will.

Its really unfortunate when a couple of bad apples puts the kabosh
on a good thing.

Page 1 of 3 1 23

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: