Jim Baxter cue for sale.

Thebigtexan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello all... Sadly I have been laid off work recently and must part with some things to make it to the new year. So I am putting up my cue for sale.

3/8x10 brass pin
Mark Baer blank, rosewood into BE
Black ash burl butt sleeve
Brown bumper(Like the old Hueblers)
Pretty darn close to 19oz(Sorry don't have a scale)
12.75mm shaft with Moori Medium tip(Do not have calipers)
Balance point is 17.5 inches
Custom joint protectors of course, extra one included for another shaft
Cue was finished and delivered by Jim a little before Christmas last year

There are no dents or dings in the finish, you can slightly feel the rings though. There seems to be a miniscule "wave" about 6-8 inches down from the ferrule on the shaft. I doubt it would be noticeable but need to mention it to be fully honest. Never bothered or affected my play one bit, I even have trouble pinpointing it sometimes. The shaft screws on a little loose but tightens down beautifully, again not a problem in my book but thought I would mention it as well.

Cue plays awesome, I have become very comfortable with it and I am sad to put her up. $380 shipped in CONUS. Sorry, no trades as I desperately need the cash. I will give the buyer 24 hours to return the cue for a full refund, return shipping is the buyers responsibility(Insurance included). I have only sold 2 items on AZB, so I would entertain ESCROW with a reputable party if absolutely need be. Please message me with any and all questions and I will do my best to answer them honestly.

** Sneaky in pics is not for sale**

Attachments

• IMG_4269.jpg
    IMG_4269.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,076
  • IMG_4267.jpg
    IMG_4267.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1,133
  • IMG_4268.jpg
    IMG_4268.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,117
Last edited:

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Hello all... Sadly I have been laid off work recently and must part with some things to make it to the new year. So I am putting up my cue for sale.

3/8x10 brass pin
Mark Baer blank, rosewood into BE
Black ash burl butt sleeve
Brown bumper(Like the old Hueblers)
Pretty darn close to 19oz(Sorry don't have a scale)
12.75mm shaft with Moori Medium tip(Do not have calipers)
Balance point is 17.5 inches
Custom joint protectors of course, extra one included for another shaft
Cue was finished and delivered by Jim a little before Christmas last year

There are no dents or dings in the finish, you can slightly feel the rings though. There seems to be a miniscule "wave" about 6-8 inches down from the ferrule on the shaft. I doubt it would be noticeable but need to mention it to be fully honest. Never bothered or affected my play one bit, I even have trouble pinpointing it sometimes. The shaft screws on a little loose but tightens down beautifully, again not a problem in my book but thought I would mention it as well.

Cue plays awesome, I have become very comfortable with it and I am sad to put her up. $380 shipped in CONUS. Sorry, no trades as I desperately need the cash. I will give the buyer 24 hours to return the cue for a full refund, return shipping is the buyers responsibility(Insurance included). I have only sold 2 items on AZB, so I would entertain ESCROW with a reputable party if absolutely need be. Please message me with any and all questions and I will do my best to answer them honestly.

** Sneaky in pics is not for sale**

Sorry to here about your job, but I suspect that you will have better luck selling your cue. Jim makes a very good cue and the price seems very fair based on what I know about the quality of the cues he makes. This would be great for someone looking to buy their first custom cue.

Good Luck with your sale!!!!!!!