Not so Swift?
Old
  (#1)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Not so Swift? - 08-23-2019, 05:06 PM

Looks like Taylor Swift will do anything to get cast in Hollywood.

I really have never been into her music but she looks good.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/

The group think is unprecedented in Hollywood. It's not the guys who created Hollywood that were into all this Marxist crapola.

It's their progeny. In all of recorded history there is hardly a greater example of abject dichotomy.

Hollywood is a caste system. Want to do Marxism ? let's get rid of stars. Most stars are on a narcissistic hedonistic power trip.

Save the planet ?: they couldn't save Nick Coppola from bankruptcy and spending cash like he was allergic to it.

Will Leo, the lion of Gulfstream salons save the planet? Will Johnny Depp start conserving cash like a Scot's Man?

I think not.

Old
  (#2)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

08-23-2019, 05:26 PM

I'mma let you finish.

But Taylor Swift, huh? M'kay.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#3)
gunzby
My light saber is LD
gunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 17375

08-23-2019, 06:28 PM

It's amazing what will make the news. Articles like this is exactly why I stopped buying newspapers years ago. I stopped around the time Britney Spears was having a meltdown and that shit was in the paper. Then it was Paris Hilton or some other shit. After buying and reading papers from the time I was in my teens every day I stopped in my 30s.

It wasn't hard because I was so aggravated. Looking back on it that's a big statement on the state of newspapers to me. Prior to that I would go to multiple places to get my paper if I needed to. I knew every single place on the way to work that either sold my paper or had a box. This included going past my work if I had to. All of that was ruined by the shitty product they started selling me. Good riddance

Yes my custom cue also doubles as a light saber. You might say that it shoots lights out. You are now activated Agent 92395. Obtain the funds from Goldman Sachs and deposit into my Swiss account. This message will make you shit your pants in 5 seconds. Sev found it first.

Old
  (#4)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

08-23-2019, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
I'mma let you finish.

But Taylor Swift, huh? M'kay.
Are you suggesting it's lame?

Old
  (#5)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-23-2019, 08:57 PM

How does Clint Eastwood able to make movies with him as the star?

dumluk

Old
  (#6)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

08-24-2019, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
Looks like Taylor Swift will do anything to get cast in Hollywood.

I really have never been into her music but she looks good.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/

The group think is unprecedented in Hollywood. It's not the guys who created
Hollywood that were into all this Marxist crapola.

It's their progeny. In all of recorded history there is hardly a greater example of abject
dichotomy.

Hollywood is a caste system. Want to do Marxism ? let's get rid of stars. Most stars
are on a power trip.

Save the planet ?: they couldn't save Nick Coppola from bankruptcy and spending
cash like he was allergic to it.

Will Leo, the lion of Gulfstream salons save the planet? Will Johnny Depp start
conserving cash like a Scot's Man?

I think not.

So much good, so little space and time. I always enjoy
your timely posts.

Want to do the Marxism crapola? Get rid of the stars.

Save the narcissistic and hedonistic from bankruptcy
and everything else.

It is time to virtue signal.

Be seen tying big concrete blocks to those lost bastards
and show just how charitable we can be.

To see the narcissistic hedonistic in their full glory tune
to

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...her-dies-soon/

Imagine what would be said if Jesus died.

Last edited by Slide Rule; 08-24-2019 at 03:31 AM.

Old
  (#7)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

08-24-2019, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Are you suggesting it's lame?
I like entertainers doing their things for the diversion and enjoyment some provide me. In their entertainment area itself.

But celebrity culture, I have never much understood. I guess it's a way to live vicariously for those who don't have much going on in their own lives, or just another diversion from reality, like the entertainment itself.

Now that the days of print are sunsetting in the west, Teen Beat, TIGER! and People Magazine have passed the torch to on-line social media sites for use in their business models. Maybe it's just the same human impulse as the old fishwives gossiping, but it is now hard to avoid the rewiring of the brains, and the operant conditioning, going on with this new media push feed.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

Old
  (#8)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

08-24-2019, 02:22 PM

Quote:
I like entertainers doing their things for the diversion and enjoyment some provide me. In their entertainment area itself.

But celebrity culture, I have never much understood. I guess it's a way to live vicariously for those who don't have much going on in their own lives, or just another diversion from reality, like the entertainment itself.

Now that the days of print are sunsetting in the west, Teen Beat, TIGER! and People Magazine have passed the torch to on-line social media sites for use in their business models. Maybe it's just the same human impulse as the old fishwives gossiping, but it is now hard to avoid the rewiring of the brains, and the operant conditioning, going on with this new media push feed.
I've opined many times on the fact that the Media Entertainment Industrial Complex monetizes, " Caca Culture ".

As you know it's highly lucrative. Hollywood was built on it.

No one my age would give a rat's @ss what Taylor Swift thinks about politics. She is getting vocal about because she wants to be a movie star.

In the old days she would have gone about this another way ( the Weinstein method ) but today she has to express political fealty to the demo party and all their agenda.

Is this really progress?

Old
  (#9)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

08-24-2019, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
How does Clint Eastwood able to make movies with him as the star?

Say what?

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#10)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

08-25-2019, 08:40 AM

Old
  (#11)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member

08-25-2019, 11:11 AM

Quote:
I've opined many times on the fact that the Media Entertainment Industrial Complex monetizes, " Caca Culture ".

As you know it's highly lucrative. Hollywood was built on it.

No one my age would give a rat's @ss what Taylor Swift thinks about politics. She is getting vocal about because she wants to be a movie star.

In the old days she would have gone about this another way ( the Weinstein method ) but today she has to express political fealty to the demo party and all their agenda.

Is this really progress?
If you have some reason to know she wants to be a movie star, you know far more about this than I do.

If there is any chance of ending the celebrities spouting off, it will be by depriving them the oxygen of attention, and instead yawning and paying it no mind.

That is my approach, and I recommend that to everyone. If we really don't care, then maybe we should not care, really. I also don't care who she is dating, who she broke up with, what she is wearing these days or how she does her hair.

It's almost as if there is no Taylor Swift in my world. I do hear her name come up from time to time, but I'm able to resist paying it any attention. Can you? If not, then why not?

She should go somewhere with Jon Voight and James Wood (former A listers, maybe), and talk among themselves. Get into twitter battles. Add in Cher, and some of the other usual suspects, like Barbra or Gywneth Paltrow too. They deserve each other. We really don't. Let me revise that. Those who volunteer to be interested do deserve it. But there is no draft, so it's all voluntary. Just say no.

― Garry Kasparov

Last edited by Sofla; 08-25-2019 at 11:18 AM.

Old
  (#12)
overlord
AzB Silver Member

08-25-2019, 01:06 PM

Quote:
If you have some reason to know she wants to be a movie star, you know far more about this than I do.

If there is any chance of ending the celebrities spouting off, it will be by depriving them the oxygen of attention, and instead yawning and paying it no mind.

That is my approach, and I recommend that to everyone. If we really don't care, then maybe we should not care, really. I also don't care who she is dating, who she broke up with, what she is wearing these days or how she does her hair.

It's almost as if there is no Taylor Swift in my world. I do hear her name come up from time to time, but I'm able to resist paying it any attention. Can you? If not, then why not?

She should go somewhere with Jon Voight and James Wood (former A listers, maybe), and talk among themselves. Get into twitter battles. Add in Cher, and some of the other usual suspects, like Barbra or Gywneth Paltrow too. They deserve each other. We really don't. Let me revise that. Those who volunteer to be interested do deserve it. But there is no draft, so it's all voluntary. Just say no.
Who was the last celebrity that came to Hollywood seeking roles and spouted off about conservative values?

The industry is blacklisting folk who violate groupthink. The same group that had such a big problem with blacklisting when it happened to them.

I would rather Swift blow the powers that be, rather than swear fealty to the Demo party. As far as celebrities are concerned they drive the revenue in the Media Entertainment Industrial Complex.

If you can't see this, you are blind. Humans want to see stars, even if the fact that there are stars, violates all the tenants of Marxism.

Swift's father is a conservative and they are going after him.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: