Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page EMILY DUDDY Professional
Page 9 of 20 « First 789 101119 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#121)
ShortBusRuss
Short Bus Russ - C Player
ShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-05-2019, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyP View Post
I was just going by his smack talk. I don't really know if he beats her regularly.
You get that sometimes from lesser players when you give them a spot and don't play well. Believe it or not, that's how I got my nickname Shortbus Russ. I tried to spot Smorgass Bored a few balls in One Pocket, and simply llayed horribbly, as I was out of stroke for pretty much that entire year. And he talked shit about it for years. Should have been able to spot him that easy... But, that's the way it goes, sometimes. They pretend to forget that they won a handicapped game, and they talk sh*t like they beat you straight up.

Old
  (#122)
Charlie Hustle
AzB Silver Member
Charlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie Hustle has a reputation beyond repute

10-05-2019, 11:41 PM

Can someone please explain what was going on with the topless picture of Jen?? I get the picture of Emily on the pool table is from a photo shoot. But the one of Jen looks likes somone took it with a crappy cell phone. Is it a photoshop, am I missing something? (Completely serious question)

"U told me you wanna go on the road for a month...if we can't go to Charlie's house and beat him, we cant go nowhere" - David Parker

Old
  (#123)
Pete
AzB Silver Member
Pete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2019, 04:32 AM

I don't beleive this episode was on the "up and up".

They were on that show The Hustlers too.

The guy Finn played the character of a S harking Piece Of Crap. He was playing for him as shown (do yo the history of them all knowing each other) with his frinking buddies. I see that at the Elks club with all men playing. Calling total B.S.

If you want to be treated like a pool player, act like one. Jennifer Beretta pointed out the Emily "Profesional Pool Player" Duffy will stand there, shack her bum. Emily states that she "uses what she's got". No respect for that stuff. And she sharks like the guy Finn just not as much imo. Also as another point to the ladies, if you are playing pool, leaning over is part of the game. Because of physics as you lean, your skirt might come up. If you wear a short skirt, you might be giving a sneak peek. Just saying.

Oh Well, that make up fx work was pretty awesome.

Final thoughts about woman being respected as Pool Players. I don't believe that Pool Players will look down on you because your a woman (watch the opening scene's monologue from Pool Hall Junkies), if Alison Fisher or Karren Core walked into a pool room as some, dressed normal (nothing saying, "LOOK AT ME"), and nobody knew who they were and played, they would be fully respected by all but the Non-Pool Players. Because they win and lose like Professional Pool Players...

Old
  (#124)
TheRanger
AzB Silver Member
TheRanger is on a distinguished road

10-06-2019, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyP View Post
If Emily wants to self identify as a pro pool player, let her. How can it harm anyone?

She could probably get a civil rights attorney to claim it's one of those new gender things, therefore you must refer to her by her chosen pronoun.

But I don't think she's that type of person.

Oh yeah, anyone know Finnegan's Fargo rating? Must be higher than hers if he beats her regularly.
It harms the reputation of ACTUAL professional players, whether that is people who play to a standard identifiable as professional or people who make a real living/decent supplemental income from playing pool.

Its bullshit of the highest order to have these people on TV and to let them mis-represent/let major TV audiences believe they are professional players. That's the disappointing part about this.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Old
  (#125)
Pete
AzB Silver Member
Pete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2019, 06:41 AM

Wanted to add. Emily complained about the difference in what women make vs men (same old argument). The claim is $15k vs $75k. She also points out she is "ranked" in the "Too 10". Yet she is a mere B player.

So I ask, how many male B Players make $15 per year playing pool? I'll wait...

Old
  (#126)
logical
sarcasm while you wait
logical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-06-2019, 06:52 AM

It's just television where The Dukes of Hazard was a no. 1 rated show. Let's keep it in perspective.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old
  (#127)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2019, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
It's just television where The Dukes of Hazard was a no. 1 rated show. Let's keep it in perspective.

Dukes of Hazard wasn't real?

Old
  (#128)
gunzby
My light saber is LD
gunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 17375

10-06-2019, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
Wanted to add. Emily complained about the difference in what women make vs men (same old argument). The claim is $15k vs $75k. She also points out she is "ranked" in the "Too 10". Yet she is a mere B player.

So I ask, how many male B Players make $15 per year playing pool? I'll wait...
I took issue with that too. The women's tour is open to women only, there's less tournaments because they can't fill a field of 128 let alone 256. She could always enter the open tournaments (she said men's tour, but they're open), but she probably wouldn't cash in them.

They whole thing with Finn was contrived. I'm not saying that doesn't happen, but I can say that I've never seen it. A lot of the top women either live around me or used to live here and I've never seen anything remotely disrespectful around them

The whole narrative being pushed there was dishonest.

Yes my custom cue also doubles as a light saber. You might say that it shoots lights out. You are now activated Agent 92395. Obtain the funds from Goldman Sachs and deposit into my Swiss account. This message will make you shit your pants in 5 seconds. Sev found it first.

Old
  (#129)
logical
sarcasm while you wait
logical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-06-2019, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlaus View Post
Dukes of Hazard wasn't real?
Actually, Daisy was a 723 Fargo

Old
  (#130)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2019, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRanger View Post
It harms the reputation of ACTUAL professional players, whether that is people who play to a standard identifiable as professional or people who make a real living/decent supplemental income from playing pool.

Its bullshit of the highest order to have these people on TV and to let them mis-represent/let major TV audiences believe they are professional players. That's the disappointing part about this.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
Of course, it damages the integrity of the game and undermines the ability of the real pros who have the skills, worked hard to maintain them, and deserve the admiration and respect of those who understand and follow the game. At the least, it's intentional misrepresentation.

"Stolen valor" comes to mind. If I "identify" as a war hero and never served, can I claim to be one and not be called a "fraud"? Of course, this is low grade, commercial television and some creative license is to be expected, but here we have someone who claims to have a rightful social agenda and bases it upon an intentional falsehood....oh well, welcome to the new world order...anything goes.

Old
  (#131)
DecentShot
AzB Silver Member
DecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2019, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
Of course, it damages the integrity of the game and undermines the ability of the real pros who have the skills, worked hard to maintain them, and deserve the admiration and respect of those who understand and follow the game. At the least, it's intentional misrepresentation.

"Stolen valor" comes to mind. If I "identify" as a war hero and never served, can I claim to be one and not be called a "fraud"? Of course, this is low grade, commercial television and some creative license is to be expected, but here we have someone who claims to have a rightful social agenda and bases it upon an intentional falsehood....oh well, welcome to the new world order...anything goes.
I tell the ladies down at the American Legion hall I have a purple heart. Its made of glass and I got it at a craft fair.

Old
  (#132)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2019, 11:36 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecentShot View Post
I tell the ladies down at the American Legion hall I have a purple heart. Its made of glass and I got it at a craft fair.
Clever...Has it worked?

Old
  (#133)
DecentShot
AzB Silver Member
DecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2019, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Clever...Has it worked?
Too well, you won't believe the things I've woke up next to.

Old
  (#134)
JazzyJeff87
AzB Plutonium Member
JazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2019, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneSilencer View Post
I don't know what is a bigger joke, people who buy into the Fargo Rate bullshit (sorry no rating system can accurately reflect players true speed when all factors can't possibly be measured & that is fact) or people like Emily who think they play pro speed.

Interesting case study here.

I had thought maybe you set up your signature many years ago when Fargorate was still untested and new to the world. And you forgot about it and had just been wandering around like a guy who didn’t know he had a booger hanging from his nose.

A tear drops my eye that such is not the case! You’ve been proudly displaying your booger all this time. Head tilted back, standing tall, fists on hips...and we all know there is nothing we can do. It’s like seeing an inevitable train wreck. Were all like “noooooo” and your all like “Fargo sucks because I played a guy who was a 550 with 3 games in the system and when I gave him 4 games on he wire he crushed me into oblivion on a bar box with ripped cloth” and were just like “....”

Old
  (#135)
ShortBusRuss
Short Bus Russ - C Player
ShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2019, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Actually, Daisy was a 723 Fargo

Oh, what the actual f*ck.. If my eyes aren't fooling me, those are the two actors who stood in for a short time and were supposedly Bo and Luke Duke's cousins... You gonna tell me they had pool in Dukes of Hazzard, and the stars of the show were not even present?!?!?!? That's 50 shades of lame, right there....

Page 9 of 20 « First 789 101119 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: