Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page UH OH!! MAGA Bomber!!??
Page 3 of 6 123 45 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
ShootingHank
AzB Silver Member
ShootingHank has a reputation beyond reputeShootingHank has a reputation beyond reputeShootingHank has a reputation beyond reputeShootingHank has a reputation beyond reputeShootingHank has a reputation beyond reputeShootingHank has a reputation beyond reputeShootingHank has a reputation beyond reputeShootingHank has a reputation beyond reputeShootingHank has a reputation beyond reputeShootingHank has a reputation beyond reputeShootingHank has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-26-2018, 11:40 AM

There were no bombings this is just a prank. Nothing went off. He is a glorified prankster.

Last edited by ShootingHank; 10-26-2018 at 11:43 AM.

Old
  (#32)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-26-2018, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRED View Post
The "stickers" in the window are not a bunch of individual stickers, they are professionally formatted and printed on poster board, something he had to have done at a business. Where and when did these get printed for him?
Are they for sale...they are nice?

The Cops put them on?

dumluk

Old
  (#33)
vasilios
AzB Silver Member
vasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

10-26-2018, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
Are they for sale...they are nice?

The Cops put them on?
This dude could be the new Oswald -
Gets to take it for the team -

bill

Old
  (#34)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
10-26-2018, 12:04 PM

And now they are reporting on news radio that a justice department official has stated the guy is a promoter of male burlesque dancers... And a bodybuilder... And they were not hoax devices.

And I had a kebab for lunch it was really good.

Old
  (#35)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2018, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuesRus1973 View Post
Yes. Now, how do you feel about the ricin packages that were sent to Trump, Mattis, and Ted Cruz 2 weeks ago? Those were actually genuine and deadly.
The fake media's silence on those, and 24-7 coverage of these fakes, speaks volumes.
If the media was silent how did you hear about them?
... and I feel about the same, act of terrorism. Did they arrest that bomber? They should share a cell.
what are your thoughts?
I understand that the ricin, though real, was also ineffective. I would think the key would be the intent.
The real ricin, well the intent was obvious, these "bombs", I don't think anyone really knows yet.
If his intent was to kill people that's bad, don't you think?
Just because he couldn't build a working bomb doesn't mean his intent was any less sinister.
Either way, both are by law, acts of terrorism

Last edited by Celophanewrap; 10-26-2018 at 12:14 PM.

Old
  (#36)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

10-26-2018, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
And now they are reporting on news radio that a justice department official has stated the guy is a promoter of male burlesque dancers... And a bodybuilder... And they were not hoax devices.

And I had a kebab for lunch it was really good.
PVC "pipe" is a hoax pipe bomb device.

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#37)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
10-26-2018, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
I think everyone needs to take a second and listen to something that will take their mind off insanity.

Coz thays some crazy mufukkas out there.

The Donkey-Headed Adversary...
https://youtu.be/Wk9z9pBiOG8
Wow...anybody check that out? Smart money says fwd to 1min from start.

I am the adversary and must remain the adversary
I am not yours to embrace
I am not yours to invoke
The d.h.a.o.h. sleeps in the hall
Watches for signs of our imminent demise in the scratchings on the wall
The d.h.a.o.h. sleeps in the park
Listens for sounds of our eminent decay in the singing of a solitary lark
Mankind is a plague
Breathing hell into every corner of the rotting earth
Even now in this our finest hour I feel the hate of every stone, tree & flower
Even now we fall under the long shadow of the donkey's ears
Even now we listen for the slow grinding of the donkey's teeth
Lalala we weep in the din of the stomping of the donkey's black hoof
Lalala we weep for the slow coming of our doom (Dance)
Mankind is a plague
Breathing hell into every corner of the rotting earth
Even now in this our finest hour I feel the hate of every stone, tree & flower
Eaters of the soil take us into the ground
Death by worm
Eaters of the air drive us from the blue
Death by sparrow
Eaters of the sea take us into the green
Death by eel
Eaters of the scraps take in our beds
Death by dog
Eaters of the soil take us into the ground
Death by sand
Eaters of the air drive us from the sky
Death by flower
Eaters of the green take us into the sea
Death by water
Eaters of the scraps take us in out beds
Death by stone
Death by silence
Death by sorrow
The d.h.a.o.h. closes the book
The d.h.a.o.h. closes the book

Old
  (#38)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2018, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRED View Post
PVC "pipe" is a hoax pipe bomb device.
you wouldn't build one that way? Why not?

Old
  (#39)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2018, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
you wouldn't build one that way? Why not?
The bomb would lose its structural integrity before it fully detonated.

It would be more of a poof than an explosive.

Take a look at your 4th of July fireworks...they are packed very tight for a good reason.

If you have ever had a dud, that is usually why.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#40)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2018, 01:00 PM

Apparently some people got a look at his facebook page before it was taken down.

Didnt quite jive with what is being seen on the van and rally pictures.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#41)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2018, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Apparently some people got a look at his facebook page before it was taken down.

They did not make a copy?

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#42)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2018, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post

That's because he was set up by a lefty of course.

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#43)
michael4
AzB Silver Member
michael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2018, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly View Post
That's because he was set up by a lefty of course.
A Jack-Ruby type, will kill him in jail, before he has a chance to talk, and that will be that

Old
  (#44)
conetip
AzB Silver Member
conetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

10-26-2018, 01:50 PM

Does anyone know how to check on pages before being deleted? Seems strange that they delete his FB account so quickly.

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com
Sorry, not taking any cue orders until further notice.

Old
  (#45)
CuesRus1973
AzB Silver Member
CuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond reputeCuesRus1973 has a reputation beyond repute

10-26-2018, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
If the media was silent how did you hear about them?
... and I feel about the same, act of terrorism. Did they arrest that bomber? They should share a cell.
Not from the main stream media. It was barely covered if at all by CNN.
what are your thoughts? I have already condemned both. You?
I understand that the ricin, though real, was also ineffective. I would think the key would be the intent. I did not hear that the ricin was ineffective.
The real ricin, well the intent was obvious, these "bombs", I don't think anyone really knows yet. There is no way that anybody who made these "bombs" could possibly have expected them to work. They were missing key components like detonators, caps, and nobody is talking about whether or not they even had explosive material in them. I'm betting not.
If his intent was to kill people that's bad, don't you think? I don't think it was, and there is much evidence already public to suggest he is not what he seems.
Just because he couldn't build a working bomb doesn't mean his intent was any less sinister. I don't for a second believe he intended to build a working bomb, capable or not.
Either way, both are by law, acts of terrorism
Should what he did be legal even though nobody was going to get hurt? No. The guy is a douche. This was a stupid stunt no matter what his affiliations. He belongs in jail for a long long time over this.

So you still did not answer. Why did this deserve to get such yyuuuuuge media attention and the Trump/Mattis?Cruz incident get so little? Should they not both have gotten plenty? Can you not just admit the obvious bias of the main stream media like CNN? Do you really need to ask why they are referred to as "fake"?

Keepin' the rubber side down...

Page 3 of 6 123 45 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: