Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Now this is good TV, even if you're not an Astros' fan!

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Now this is good TV, even if you're not an Astros' fan!
Old
  (#1)
TwinkleToes
AzB Silver Member
TwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Now this is good TV, even if you're not an Astros' fan! - 10-10-2019, 09:11 PM

The Astros aren't the best team in MLB just because they have the best starting rotation, the best starting line-up, with the highest OPS, the highest fielding %, or because they are so talented. They are also...smart!

https://www.foxsports.com/mlb/video/1620211779790

The funny thing though, at 1:34, Big Papi starts cussing, saying that a lot of people would call what the Astros did, as "sh(tting."

Last edited by TwinkleToes; 10-10-2019 at 09:25 PM.

Old
  (#2)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

10-10-2019, 09:36 PM

The Astros, along with the Dodgers have both been accused with using a camera to tip the pitches.

It is hard to prove.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#3)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

10-10-2019, 09:39 PM

Here is one former pitcher that makes the accusation tonight.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/mlb/...l11czpgrzyz0an

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#4)
TwinkleToes
AzB Silver Member
TwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond repute

10-10-2019, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
Here is one former pitcher that makes the accusation tonight.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/mlb/...l11czpgrzyz0an
Hahaha...that's just sour grapes and mind games, that most teams who are not liking the way things are going, always pull on the best teams. Just like the '86 Mets against the Astros that year...and saying that Mike Scott was scuffing balls, just because they couldn't hit his split-finger. They even said they had a bucket of scuffed balls the next morning, to prove it. Hmmmm, like they couldn't have scuffed them that night!

All they're trying to do is get in the head of the player and/or team that they want to beat.

Old
  (#5)
TwinkleToes
AzB Silver Member

10-10-2019, 09:54 PM

Here is how Glasnow was tipping his pitches!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzSV_7-Iv00

Old
  (#6)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member
Dead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

10-11-2019, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkleToes View Post
Here is how Glasnow was tipping his pitches!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzSV_7-Iv00
Great video!

Old
  (#7)
onepocketron
AzB Silver Member
onepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond reputeonepocketron has a reputation beyond repute

10-11-2019, 07:47 AM

I don't watch sports hardly ever, though I did watch about an hour of the game last night. Since I just woke up, I don't even know if the Astros won.
I know one thing, they have some serious bats, stealing signs or not. Gotta love a conspiracy, especially around here.

Old
  (#8)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member

10-11-2019, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepocketron View Post
I don't watch sports hardly ever, though I did watch about an hour of the game last night. Since I just woke up, I don't even know if the Astros won.
I know one thing, they have some serious bats, stealing signs or not. Gotta love a conspiracy, especially around here.
Conspiracy???

Cheating and baseball goes back as far as the game itself.

Reading a pitcher for tipoffs is not illegal.

Using a camera to aid in stealing signs or pitches is illegal and not tolerated.

The Astros were not cheating last night. The pitcher gave his pitches away in his setup.

Crush those Yankees!!!

Old
  (#9)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

10-11-2019, 08:54 AM

I haven't paid much attention to BB for years. Seeing machinations on the mound that would make Fidrich blush was mildly entertaining. I watched the Dodgers hurler squat like he was gonna take a dump on the mound from the stretch. Saw the same from a TB arm too.

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#10)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

10-11-2019, 09:53 AM

Great game. It's obvious the players were picking up on it. And so did the Rays, and he stopped tipping his pitches after the 1st inning when the damage was already done.

But, I dont' care who you are, a 98mph fastball just above the strike zone and still going up and hitting it hard... that's some serious talent by Altuve.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#11)
Dead Money
AzB Silver Member
Dead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond reputeDead Money has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

10-14-2019, 01:30 AM

Series with the Yankees is now tied!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: