Originally Posted by Duane Remick
CANCELLED THIS TRANSACTION-
I REFUNDED MONEY BACK TO YOU ON PAYPAL

Is there a reason why?
I thought we made a deal yesterday
" I just realized-
new member here....
NO BUYING/SELLING HISTORY-
Too many unknowns been really tough experiences....
EVERYONE ASKS FOR CASHIERS CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERES SENT-
Like before paypal was the thing

The deal was accepted the money was sent. Your explanation wasn’t good enough/ doesn’t make sense.
*********** PLEASE RE-READ THE LAST PM I SENT-
You're new here on az with NO SELLING OR BUYING HISTORY-
I cancelled the transaction is all"
It makes no difference if I’m new with no history the deal was done and you gave me your PayPal info. You received the money, what was wrong with my money?
Is this how you treat all your customers

I wonder what the forums would think about you cancelling this transaction after we made a deal and you received my money thru PayPal

Mkindsv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How does someone establish a Buyer history on AZB if none of the sellers will sell to them. Seems like a crappy move though, you should have decided not to do the business before making a deal. Yeah, dick move.

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's the back story?.. give us some details.

Sounds like seller's remorse.. $.02

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know any details of this transaction BUT i have known Duane for a long time. He is one of THE top sellers/buyers on AZ. If he saw fit to cancel a transaction there must have been a solid reason behind it. I think all who have dealt with Duane in the past(and probably the future) would agree. My $.02 on this, nothing more.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
What's the back story?.. give us some details.

Sounds like seller's remorse.. $.02

I have CUE FOR SALE-
BUYER MADE OFFER-
I SAID yes-
getting ready to send out-
LOOKING FOR MAILING ADDRESS-
IN THE PM Is usually where I ask and receive-
not there-
saw 0 itrader and like 7 total posts-
"AND I ASKED FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY-
I read somewhere here-VERY BAD MOVE WITH UNKNOWNS-
SO I CANCELLED-REFUNDED MNEY AND TRIED TO EXPLAIN

BJTyler747

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have CUE FOR SALE-
BUYER MADE OFFER-
I SAID yes-
getting ready to send out-
LOOKING FOR MAILING ADDRESS-
IN THE PM Is usually where I ask and receive-
not there-
saw 0 itrader and like 7 total posts-
"AND I ASKED FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY-
I read somewhere here-VERY BAD MOVE WITH UNKNOWNS-
SO I CANCELLED-REFUNDED MNEY AND TRIED TO EXPLAIN

Don't care how good a buyer/seller people claim you are ... that is weak F'n sauce right there. If there was an issue with friends/family vs. goods/services, you should have discussed, not canceled transaction. As I said, weak-unprofessional sauce. ...and precisely why, I don't buy sh&t on AZB.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
If he paid you and you welched, that's pretty lame.

How can he scam you if he sends you money?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't care how good a buyer/seller people claim you are ... that is weak F'n sauce right there. If there was an issue with friends/family vs. goods/services, you should have discussed, not canceled transaction. As I said, weak-unprofessional sauce. ...and precisely why, I don't buy sh&t on AZB.
Do you even know what iTrader is? Apparently not since you have none. Check out Duane's. 104 good reviews from ACTUAL deals.

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Duane, you recieved the money in your paypal account, and still
canceled the transaction? Trying to follow the timeline... $.02

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was going to buy that Dufferin anniversary snooker cue you had for sale, saw it, went to message you in the morning and saw it was already sold, was a little bummed, but you probably wouldn't have sold to me anyway, lol

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If he paid you and you welched, that's pretty lame.

How can he scam you if he sends you money?

I have to find the thread here-FORBIDDING" Taking friends/family from unknown/new buyers-
I always try do the right thing buying/selling-

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member

100% agreed.

Also, just so you know, it's against PayPal's terms to mandate a payment type and/or the covering of the PayPal fees. That's your fee for selling and accepting PayPal as a payment type. How about the buyer turn your account in for cancelling a transaction because he chose to cover himself by paying Good & Services....well, for goods & services.

Looks like another person I can add to the do not deal with list.

Shit move, Duane.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i was going to buy that dufferin anniversary snooker cue you had for sale, saw it, went to message you in the morning and saw it was already sold, was a little bummed, but you probably wouldn't have sold to me anyway, lol
my new rule start today -if you're new-send me a cashiers check or money order from the post ofice-
then i can send you your item

strokecity33

Registered
Thread

Here our thread in which you told me to send it PayPal friends or family

Attachments

• 57774641-043F-46D5-9627-C45023C0D546.jpg
    57774641-043F-46D5-9627-C45023C0D546.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 590

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here our thread in which you told me to send it PayPal friends or family

I know its DUMB-
I saw your avatar and the stroke city 33 and the bronze member THOUGHT THAT WAS YOUR ITRADER-
It was a mistake-
CHECK MY ITRADER HERE-
********** ALSO Check my name here ***BEFORE ITRADER- I am always very generous and helpful
I was taking a hit to give a good deal on a cue-
CHECK WITH KIDWILL -that's who I just got the cue from- I PAID HIM $$ 20.00 OVER HIS ASKING PRICE TO COVER THE FEES WHEN I BOUGH THE CUE

strokecity33

Registered
Thread

We made the deal Duane. I made you a $575.00 offer and you said yes. I sent you the money and you accepted it. Now for some lame reason you’re making me out to be the bad guy Because I have no buyer/seller history. Basically you had sellers remorse. I saw you re uploaded that cue for $700.00. You paid $620.00. I offered $575.00. Deal was made.

I’m just here defending myself so people don’t think I’m someone to “burn” or “scam” other people

Attachments

• 609BDC35-1758-4619-B90A-43F1BE18AF39.jpg
    609BDC35-1758-4619-B90A-43F1BE18AF39.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 583

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Who gives a sh!t WHY Duane doesn't do business with new/unknown buyers? It's 100% his choice. He obviously has very good reasons for that policy, and just didn't catch that this was a new user. How likely do you all really think it is that a user completely new to the site, with minimal posts, decides to buy something expensive off a seller here, within a short time of joining the forum?

Not bloody well likely... Not selling to brand new folks, thinking about it that way, is a VERY good policy, when viewed from that angle. A lot of our older members simply aren't comfortable with Paypal protections (which invariably favor the buyer, btw...), and I don't fault Duane in the least for backing out, as long as he refunds the payment.

Those other folks talking crap, you are free to start selling expensive cues on here and to do business with all the new/unknown folks you like on here. Tell us how that works out.