Accu-Stats Streaming Video 10 Ball Games a Must See

BillieBilliards

Registered
Kudos to Pat Fleming for the great job he’s doing broadcasting streaming video games from Breaker’s Billiards in Clifton, NJ on Thursday nights. I have known Pat for years and I can tell you he is a great guy. I used to see him play at the Golden Cue, Queens, NY. He’s a pleasure to watch.
In case you are unfamiliar with Pat’s history, he is, in my opinion of course, the best tournament director out there. If you are playing in one of his events and a referee asks for a ruling on a situation, Pat always gets it right. It does not matter who is playing who; Pat simply gives the call according to the rules. And he knows the rules inside and out.
I’m not sure if I like ‘push out rules because I love to kick at the object ball. Being a systems player, I love the challenge of figuring out the kick. I believe that the ‘Arena’ players will eventually make the ‘push out’ ten ball strategy into a crowd pleasing formula. Right now they are still trying to figure it out because the 9 Ball Express rules have been around for so long. Nevertheless, I love watching pool from my living room sofa on a regular basis.
I urge everyone to tune in.
Billie

Attachments

• Pat Flemming 81 World.jpg
    Pat Flemming 81 World.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 180