This is about Shane

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
(got tired of the BS with the titles)

Anyway, I see that the hopefuls are still hopeful. Well good, and you should be but "I" don't see Shane winning an oversea title EVER. Yea yea yea it could happen and good for him if it does but I don't think it will.
And to those of you who say "oh he'll get it next year, cause he's going to work hard, and blah blah blah" well guess what, so are all those other players.

There Europeans have done the most damage on that stage and will continue to do so, shane "as great as he is" is an american bully and for the most part in my book and for the most part just capable of beating up on the american boys.

"that's my take on it..... do (you know the rest)

calibration

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have you ever met Shane, talked with him or played him?
Obviously not.. there is not a bully in him at all.
There is a great player that is giving it his all, I wish we had more like him representing the USA.

SakuJack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Obviously not.. there is not a bully in him at all.

I think he means in terms of his pool game. I think it's a fair description at times. Like Ronnie in snooker, on the table Shane can be described as a flat-track bully at times. In that when he gets into his rhythm and gets a lead on you, you have next to no chance of catching him and he's capable of running over any player in the world. When he can't, and the chips are down and the game is tight, and he's playing against another top level player, he has a little dog in him that certain other top players don't.

It's not an insult. It doesn't mean (in my mind) that he's not a great player. It's just something he will probably have to change/overcome to win an event like this.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Hahaha!!!!!

Anyway, I see that the hopefuls are still hopeful. Well good, and you should be but "I" don't see Shane winning an oversea title EVER. Yea yea yea it could happen and good for him if it does but I don't think it will.
And to those of you who say "oh he'll get it next year, cause he's going to work hard, and blah blah blah" well guess what, so are all those other players.

There Europeans have done the most damage on that stage and will continue to do so, shane "as great as he is" is an american bully and for the most part in my book and for the most part just capable of beating up on the american boys.

You obviously haven't looked at the rosters of the tourneys here that he is dominated if you think he's only capable of putting a beating on "American Boys". lol...

Yeah fifth in the world's in an alternating break format on relatively easy conditions and all of a sudden, he can't possibly win anything overseas.

I have to laugh at all the haters...

Jaden

CSykes24

www.coreysykes.com
Silver Member
Haha, it's tough to fade a tournament where it's alternate break with a magic rack against 127 other professionals that are capable of holding serve the entire match. It's kinda like winning the WSOP main event -- extremely hard to do.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Shane will beat any Euro player head to head in 9 or 10 ball in longer races for cash. These tournaments are cool but as Jimmy Mataya would say...

Attachments

• floyd.jpg
    floyd.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 2,171

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Worst post I've read in a long time, and I've read some bad ones, LOL.:wink:

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You obviously haven't looked at the rosters of the tourneys here that he is dominated if you think he's only capable of putting a beating on "American Boys". lol...

Yeah fifth in the world's in an alternating break format on relatively easy conditions and all of a sudden, he can't possibly win anything overseas.

I have to laugh at all the haters...

Jaden

yea, you mean the same "look at that roster" when he's playing at home at the open or in a TAR match.

and Calibration hears another. He's like the high school jock and some of you guys his groupie, he's hot shit in regionals but when you get to nationals you realize that there's a lot hotter shit than you.

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane will beat any Euro player head to head in 9 or 10 ball in longer races for cash. These tournaments are cool but as Jimmy Mataya would say...

(come on lenny, not you)

that's cute, real cute, but also real american. I'm sure the europeans and those asian must be pissed that they can't gamble not those super awesome americans. Way to bring it home guys

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i don't know, so i'm guessing

wonder why the so called "no gambling countries/people" are so supported in/from/by their country and people but pool has ONE face in america. hmmmmmmmmm

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Haha, it's tough to fade a tournament where it's alternate break with a magic rack against 127 other professionals that are capable of holding serve the entire match. It's kinda like winning the WSOP main event -- extremely hard to do.

It's hard to fade any tournament loaded with world class talent regardless of length and format

DallasHopps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is more intelligence and pool savvy in every post ever written by Rhea than anything coming from the OP.

lukemindish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane finished 5th at the china open and 5th in Qatar. Saying he will never win a world tittle is flat out dumb. These tournaments are so tough to fade, single elim, magic rack, and alternate break. Thorsten didnt even make it to the knock out stage this year after winning it last year. Just goes to show you how tough it really is...for any player.

BJTyler

AzB Member
Silver Member

instantly added to the Low IQ ignore list

7forlife

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, law of average says that he should get one so like those "Christ is coming" people maybe you guys can get to say "see, I told you so"

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yea, you mean the same "look at that roster" when he's playing at home at the open or in a TAR match.

and Calibration hears another. He's like the high school jock and some of you guys his groupie, he's hot shit in regionals but when you get to nationals you realize that there's a lot hotter shit than you.

Shane has beaten the best ten ball players in the world in the hardest formats. Sports is about data not your misinformation. He may suffer worse from jet lag on account of his hearing loss than the normal person. I think you need to factor this in. If you are not sleeping well this can effect your peak performance.

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont get it????

He only has one problem, theres no one in the USA that he can play that puts pressure on him, so when he shows up a event in the USA he is more then likely going to win. Now there are some great players in the USA from other countries, but on a day to day Shane needs more heat on him.

All the other guys in the world have one, two or three guys that are gunning for them, Shane has everybody in this country running.